Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#9614 - 08/31/00 07:30 AM Aerocity website reservations
El Boqueron Offline

Loc: UK
Hi Antonio - I've been trying to make a reservation with Aerocity through their website, but the reservations page doesn't seem to be working. If you try it there in Spain , is it working OK?

Gracias

#9615 - 08/31/00 11:08 AM Re: Aerocity website reservations
aerocity Offline

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Hi Boqueron!
We have just tested our web site´s reservation system, and it seems to work ok. We have been receiving reservation requests via internet up to now without problems.
I guess that it should have been due to some temporary problem with our server. Please try it again and if problems persists, contact us via email to info@aerocity.com where we would make your reservations and investigate the problem as soon as possible.
We are sincerely sorry about the inconveniences.
Hoping to hearing from you soon.

[This message has been edited by aerocity (edited 11-16-2000).]

#9616 - 08/31/00 11:43 AM Re: Aerocity website reservations
El Boqueron Offline

Hi aerocity - yes, it's working fine. Thanks. I don't know what happened earlier.
Gracias.

#9617 - 08/31/00 01:20 PM Re: Aerocity website reservations
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
El Boqueron! Without having to actually make reservations myself, could you please tell us how (easily) it worked for you and did you get a kind of confirmation number after hitting SEND?? Also, will you come back to this thread and let us know how you felt about the service??

I plan to use the Aerocity service myself (and then review them on the MadridMan.com) when I arrive in Madrid in the morning of October 2nd and when I return to the airport on October 18th. When do you arrive in Madrid? Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#9618 - 08/31/00 06:41 PM Re: Aerocity website reservations
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
If *I* were Areocity, I'd pick up the soon-to-report MM in a limo. If *I* were Hostal Chelo, I'd have MM's room refurbished and put in a jacuzzi. And if *I* were bar el Brillante, there would be copious yummie free tapas with beer! We are all awaiting the next report.... do us a favor and find a whole bunch of REAL PEOPLE (aka madrilenyo) places around the major tourist attractions.

#9619 - 09/01/00 05:39 AM Re: Aerocity website reservations
aerocity Offline

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Hi everybody
We really think that MadridMan deserves our best service. Limo service is no problem at all.
But I guess that MadridMan would rather like to use our "real" services without any "special" attention we may not give to other customers.
We call people on inspection trips "misterious shoppers".
We are hoping to seeing everybody soon in Madrid.

[This message has been edited by aerocity (edited 09-01-2000).]

#9620 - 09/01/00 05:54 AM Re: Aerocity website reservations
El Boqueron Offline

I got a reply by email almost instantly, confirming the reservation, with a number to ring if for some reason we don't find the aerocity cab/bus (the email says where it should be). The price for 2 people from Barajas to c/Cervantes is 1900 ptas.

#9621 - 09/01/00 09:07 PM Re: Aerocity website reservations
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
El Boqueron, thanks for the desciption! I'll know what to expect then.

rgf, I LOVE your ideas!!! I hope they all come true.

And Aerocity, a limo would be perfect. hehehe.. No. Just kidding. Yes, I would only want the standard service. But....that limo is tempting. hehehe.. I'll be contacting you soon, Aerocity!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#9622 - 09/14/00 09:37 AM Re: Aerocity website reservations
El Boqueron Offline

Just to update this upon return (looks like another thread has opened on the topic too)...

The service was fine - our flight into Barajas was delayed, but they just waited for us. There was one other person sharing the ride, going to another hostal in the centre. We liked it so much we booked it by phone on the way back and they picked us up at the Estacion del Sur (bus station) and took us to the airport. 1,900 ptas for 2 people, looks like a good deal to me.

Thanks to Antonio for putting us on to this.

#9623 - 09/18/00 12:58 AM Re: Aerocity website reservations
Eric Offline

Loc: Cambridge, MA USA
I am planning on using Aerocity this Wednesday in Madrid! (Spain is only a few days away, YEAH!) I completed a reservation on their website on Friday and emailed them too. Anyway, I haven't received a confirmation. Does anyone know if Aerocity answers emails only on Monday thru Fridays and not the weekends?

------------------

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments