Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#9444 - 05/11/00 11:44 AM Airport shuttle service in MAD Barajas Airport
aerocity Offline

Loc: Madrid, Spain
AeroCity offers a nice door to door airport shuttle service between Barajas Airport and Madrid at very competitive prices.
Your can review its web site at www.aerocity.com for more information about this service and make reservations.
We also offer chauffeured driven services with sedans, limousines and minibuses.

------------------

#9445 - 05/11/00 04:47 PM Re: Airport shuttle service in MAD Barajas Airport
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Aerocity! Thanks for joining the group!

I just visited your website and only found prices for Madrid interior, inside M-30. Can you give some prices for transport from Madrid Barajas Airport to, say, the Puerta del Sol?

Some people have sent me email asking if there is an alternative to taking their bags on the bus/metro and using taxis from the airport and I'm sure they would like to know the prices before they arrange for this route.

Thanks for this information!!

Saludos,

MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#9446 - 05/12/00 06:12 AM Re: Airport shuttle service in MAD Barajas Airport
aerocity Offline

Rates for transfers from MAD Airport to the Puerta del Sol are included in the "MADRID INTERIOR M30" area and are as follows:
1 person 1500 ptas.
2 people 1700 ptas.
3 people 1900 ptas.
4 people 2600 ptas.
5 people 3400 ptas.
6 people 3600 ptas.
7 people 4000 ptas.
more than 7 pax 650 ptas./pax
Prices are per group except more than 7 pax.
Thank you for your interest in our service.
Regards from Aerocity.

#9447 - 05/13/00 11:19 AM Re: Airport shuttle service in MAD Barajas Airport
gsarkis Offline

Loc: Kingwood, Texas USA
Hi Aerocity:

Need to know where do you pick up the passengers from at the airport in order to go to one of the hostels that are recommended by Madridman in Madrid?

Thanks,

Jorge

#9448 - 05/13/00 04:12 PM Re: Airport shuttle service in MAD Barajas Airport
aerocity Offline

Hi Jorge!
We pick up clients with pre-reserved transfer services to Madrid at the BUS HOTEL Stop located:
In terminal 1, arrivals floor (lower floor), 50 meters to the right of gate number 2 (not crossing the street).
In terminal 2, arrivals floor (lower floor), in front of gate number 4 (crossing the street).
In case of problems finding our vehicles, please call us to 91 571 96 96 to receive instructions.
Thanks for your interest Jorge, we hope to see you soon in Madrid.

#9449 - 06/06/00 10:43 PM Re: Airport shuttle service in MAD Barajas Airport
mary Offline

Loc: California USA
I used the airport shuttle last month in Madrid and I highly recommend it. Although I'm not sure it was aerocity. We had to be at the airport at 5:00 am and did not want to worry about finding a cab at that time. Our hostal recommended it, and they were at our front door at 4:30am on the dot. They are less expensive than a cab, with no meters, just a flat rate.

[This message has been edited by mary (edited 06-06-2000).]

#9450 - 06/07/00 05:22 AM Re: Airport shuttle service in MAD Barajas Airport
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hello Mary! Do you recall how much you paid for this service and to which hostel did they take you in Madrid, what location? It's great that it was less than a cab.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#9451 - 06/07/00 08:40 PM Re: Airport shuttle service in MAD Barajas Airport
mary Offline

Loc: California USA
Hi Madridman,

I think we paid 2100 psta for 2 people. They picked us up at Hostal Villar and took us right to our terminal. Unfortunately I cannot remember their name, but Hostal Villar is who made the reservation for us. They will have the name.

#9452 - 06/07/00 09:55 PM Re: Airport shuttle service in MAD Barajas Airport
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

It's a shame you don't remember if it was aerocity or not. That would help others who are looking for the service. Oh well. As long as you got to the airport on time-that's what's MOST important afterall. Hope you had a good time in Madrid! Let us know in the other forums as well as your thoughts of Hostal Villar in the Hostels forum. We NEED to know!!

Saludos, MaddridMan

#9453 - 06/08/00 07:43 AM Re: Airport shuttle service in MAD Barajas Airport
aerocity Offline

Hi Mary and MadridMan:
I guess Mary used our service as we work for guests of Hostal Villar on a regular basis, and we are the only shuttle system in Madrid.
The rate also seems to match our rates for a party of two from that hostal and, yes it is cheaper than taxi, and often better and more reliable!
It is always nice to have positive and nice feedback of our clients. Thank you, Mary for your post! We look forward to be at your service again soon in Madrid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments