Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#9248 - 08/22/07 08:45 AM Barcelona: Hotel California?
kkiln Offline

Does anyone have any information about the Hotel California in Barcelona? We are planning to go in October and are trying to find a medium priced hotel. From what I see, the hotels there are very expensive.

#9249 - 08/22/07 09:22 AM Re: Barcelona: Hotel California?
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
From a personal point of view i have never been to it, but it does look in a good position to see all the sights
if you look at the reviews on this sight it may help to make your mind up
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187497-d208593-Reviews-Hotel_California-Barcelona...

#9250 - 08/22/07 09:33 AM Re: Barcelona: Hotel California?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Have you conducted a SEARCH of this one-star hotel in this forum category? I did one for you and found at least one. See the below link:

Hotel California-Barcelona

Look over the other One Star hotels in Barcelona @ http://www.BarcelonaMan.com/barcelona/barcelona-hotels.html

Saludos, BarcelonaMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#9251 - 09/12/07 12:09 AM Re: Barcelona: Hotel California?
jmvaco Offline

Loc: arizona
$153.00 seems alot for the Hotel Califonia.It is close to the Rambla,close enough to hear the noise coming from the bars all night long. The rooms were clean and adequate for sleeping.Maybe under a $100.00 would be more like it

#9252 - 09/14/07 08:08 AM Re: Barcelona: Hotel California?
SuePycroft Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
hello kkiln and everyone,
I posted reports on this hotel years back. I have stayed there on several occasions and found the hotel very comfortable and clean, buffet breakfast included in the price, which has not increased for at least 3 years. The hotel is situated in an alley off Calle Ferran, and can be noisy at night. The only downside I have found, is the homeless people who gather in this area and one can feel threatened. But I am planning another stay the 2nd week in October, so if you are there kkiln, I would be glad to meet up with you.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments