Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#91517 - 09/13/12 05:52 PM Re: Another Spanish wine from my wine calendar [Re: pedmar]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
I heard Robin Williams talking about Mad Dog 20-20 .. when he said after drinking it you would leave vapour trails in your wake !! We had a wine here in the UK called Thunderbird ( Red or Blue ) ... Nightmare stuff but cheap and popular with university students .. Many a party with friends in London with that stuff and a horrible hangover the next morning -- Was it worth it ? Hard to say ..

#91518 - 09/13/12 08:25 PM Re: Another Spanish wine from my wine calendar [Re: steve robinson]
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Very funny thing happened when I read this post about Mad Dog. The google display ad was for alcohol rehab!

#91520 - 09/15/12 05:13 PM Re: Another Spanish wine from my wine calendar [Re: Mongo]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
that is mostly how its done with me Steve, at the university level, great parties especially those at gatorland, Florida Gators lol!!!
it was worth it, time to enjoy life and get a good night sleep and more ::)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1868 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments