Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#9149 - 03/10/07 01:25 PM Toledo Hotels?
Melanie Lynne Offline

Loc: Utah
I love Toledo, so when my husband and I go to Spain end of September I want to show him the charming city,unfortunatly we are only able to stay for one night. I thought about staying in the Parador (i've stayed there before) because of the fabulous view but then found out they are remodeling and also thought of the distance from the city and how it would be a pain to walk or take a taxi to town and mal gastar precious time. I want to be able to step out of the hotel/hostal and be on the streets of Toledo because we all know it is better on foot. I found the website: Inns of Spain and it has three in Toledo ( Hotel Abad , Hotel Pintor el Greco and Hotel San Juan de los Reyes - all in the walls of the city) Has anyone stayed in these? What did you think? Which one is best? OR does anyone have suggestions on anywhere else to stay? We were planning on spending more on hotel in Toledo since we have four nights free in Malaga and will find a cheap hostal in Madrid. Any suggestions will be great, Thanks.

#9150 - 03/10/07 04:30 PM Re: Toledo Hotels?
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
Hostal Casa de Cisneros
Cardenal Cisneros 12, Toledo
Tel +34 925 228 828
Fax +34 925 280 174
I stay here when in the area a couple years ago and it was perfect. 15C house with foundations from the Moors period.

#9151 - 03/10/07 05:53 PM Re: Toledo Hotels?
Hector Offline

Loc: Florida
The Hotel Santa Isabel is a fine, small hotel, very near the Cathedral on a narrow quiet street. Small restaurant for breakfast and pleasant staff. One note: Don't try to get a large car up the very narrow street, or down into their underground garage. Clean

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments