Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#91043 - 06/01/12 09:01 AM Re: Ryan Air reliability in Spain [Re: billy the man]
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Hi again. I had not thought about the round trip option. But now that I am looking at that idea, it seems like the flight I would need (leaving at 9:35am) is too expensive (over $400) so unfortunately it won't work this time, but I appreciate the idea and I am certain I will keep it in mind for other trips.
I guess I will be doing the bus! frown

#91050 - 06/05/12 11:28 AM Re: Ryan Air reliability in Spain [Re: esperanza]
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Bill, I just booked a r/t ticket on Iberia. I have been checking on the prices for days and finally something came up. I have to get to La Coruña airport, but I still think it is going to be better than taking the overnight bus. smile Again, Thank you for the suggestion. I had never thought about that option before.

#91061 - 06/05/12 04:45 PM Re: Ryan Air reliability in Spain [Re: esperanza]
Crisco Offline

Last week I booked on the Iberia Express,a new division of Iberia.Roundtrip Madrid-Santiago 65 euros in September! They are only offering flights right now to just a few locations.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments