Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#91043 - 06/01/12 09:01 AM Re: Ryan Air reliability in Spain [Re: billy the man]
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Hi again. I had not thought about the round trip option. But now that I am looking at that idea, it seems like the flight I would need (leaving at 9:35am) is too expensive (over $400) so unfortunately it won't work this time, but I appreciate the idea and I am certain I will keep it in mind for other trips.
I guess I will be doing the bus! frown

#91050 - 06/05/12 11:28 AM Re: Ryan Air reliability in Spain [Re: esperanza]
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Bill, I just booked a r/t ticket on Iberia. I have been checking on the prices for days and finally something came up. I have to get to La Coruña airport, but I still think it is going to be better than taking the overnight bus. smile Again, Thank you for the suggestion. I had never thought about that option before.

#91061 - 06/05/12 04:45 PM Re: Ryan Air reliability in Spain [Re: esperanza]
Crisco Offline

Last week I booked on the Iberia Express,a new division of Iberia.Roundtrip Madrid-Santiago 65 euros in September! They are only offering flights right now to just a few locations.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments