Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#90163 - 11/11/11 04:16 PM Madrid Las Ventas: Adidas Basketball-Bullring Ad
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
See the new-ish Adidas commercial, titled "The Bull", for the new adiZero Rose 2 basketball shoe, filmed in Madrid's Las Ventas Bullring, complete with (unknown to me) bullfighters as he, Derrick Rose (also unknown to me), dribbles his way through them - on sand, no less - on his way to a slam-dunk. Amazing how they film these things in Madrid and I never hear about them.

The below is the "Behind The Scenes" video of the making of the ABOVE video - which is way cooler than the advertisement.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#90623 - 03/03/12 01:39 PM Re: Madrid Las Ventas: Adidas Basketball-Bullring Ad [Re: MadridMan]
jazz Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
another view!

#90630 - 03/04/12 11:05 AM Re: Madrid Las Ventas: Adidas Basketball-Bullring Ad [Re: jazz]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hahahaa.. Yes, that's a funny video by the Spanish comedian José Mota. But the above video is takes place at the "MonuDENTAL de Barcelona" - not from Las Ventas from Madrid!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2990 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments