Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#90268 - 12/18/11 04:10 AM Who offers making NIE service for good price?
BasMan Offline

I live here in Madrid as a student since 3 months, but the problem is that I dont speak spanish and the spanish offices dont speak english. I am by the European citizen.

I have an appointment close to January, but i cant go there because I will travel for some days to home. I dont know how to change NIE appointment on the web (because I dont know spanish), so I gave up hope. I think I will not be able to communicate in the office about the NIE because they dont speak english. So I want to do it with a lawyer or office who makes the NIE for money.

Who offers a good price for it?

#90271 - 12/19/11 05:21 AM Re: Who offers making NIE service for good price? [Re: BasMan]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
contact your embassy there and they will direct you to one.

#90284 - 12/21/11 02:46 PM Re: Who offers making NIE service for good price? [Re: pedmar]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
BasMan, would you consider contracting the same private, bilingual person who accompanied me throughout my appointments for my NIE renewal? This person would surely charge much less than a lawyer, too. Just a thought.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments