Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#90167 - 11/12/11 01:49 AM Re: Madrid: Where in the World is Matt Lauer? [Re: MadridMan]
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Hubby and I were talking and wished it had been you there. Matt Lauer kept cutting Andres off when Andres was trying to give interesting information on the cuisine of Spain. I thought he did a good job though.
Have a good time Stateside!!!

#90168 - 11/12/11 08:34 PM Re: Madrid: Where in the World is Matt Lauer? [Re: laduque]
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
I agree! (about Matt cutting Andres off) I especially disliked how Matt was trying to compare Serrano ham with US ham by asking, "Isn't it saltier than the ham in the US?" Did Matt Lauer even try the Spanish ham? Overall, I enjoyed it very much, too, though.

#90177 - 11/15/11 08:19 AM Re: Madrid: Where in the World is Matt Lauer? [Re: teachertraveler8]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Yeah, it seemed as if they were rushing through the "market" and didn't have time for much detail, at east not as much as Andrés was offering. I spoke with Andrés via email and he was thrilled, understandably, with the opportunity.

So the annual "Where in the World is Matt Lauer?" segment is over on the Today show. Until next year!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#90188 - 11/15/11 08:58 AM Re: Madrid: Where in the World is Matt Lauer? [Re: MadridMan]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
I did finally saw the film on CNBC, and yes very nice. However on the food/ham question, well they never learned ,can tell you many stories
but do you have tacos in Spain?
cheers

ps MM need to do more educational pieces hehehehe!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3041 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments