Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#70085 - 01/18/08 08:56 AM Re: TeleMadrid
Kipper Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN
There's a show on the Discovery network here in the states called 'Cash Cab', which is a fun game show, that last as long as your cab ride. It's really fun. wink

#70086 - 07/02/08 04:12 AM Re: TeleMadrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Bricamb, right now TeleMadrid's union employees have been on strike on and off for the last week, leaving merely a black screen on the channel and with a lower streaming banner and an explanation that the channel is "offline" because of the strike. I'm not sure what the workers want but probably the usual things, better salaries, better working conditions, etcetera.

This morning, instead of watching my favorite 9:30am - noon TeleMadrid news I'm watching TVE1 with an all politics debate and information. (yawn!) I like the TVE Spanish news but not so much their morning show. I like to see what's happening in Madrid, construction projects, the people, and all Madrid news on TV. It's funny to me that (normally!) immediately after the 9:30am - noon TeleMadrid news they show an episode of "WALKER: Texas Ranger" (starring Chuck Norris karate kicking everyone into submission - when he's not using his pistol, that is). rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#90076 - 10/09/11 05:22 AM Re: TeleMadrid [Re: MadridMan]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I've just discovered, while updating/modernizing the MadridMan's Spain TV, Music, & Movies Page, that Telemadrid is now broadcasting BOTH the TeleMadrid SAT channel as well as the local, normal, Telemadrid TV station ONLINE via their website.

UPDATE: Sorry, folks. I just discovered that Telemadrid (local) only broadcasts certain programs and not 24 hours. Sorry about that!

Saludos, MadridMan yeah

Edited by MadridMan (10/09/11 12:50 PM)
Edit Reason: additional information

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#90079 - 10/10/11 04:57 AM Re: TeleMadrid [Re: MadridMan]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
I see it when time allows me on SAT.TeleMadrid of course.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3024 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments