Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#89322 - 03/23/11 02:44 PM Madrid: where to go for Laminating (and copying)?
OurManInBananas Offline

Hi,

I want to find a good copy place in the centre of Madrid maybe near Iglesia Metro, which will do laminating.

I don't speak Spanish - so I don't even know what to look for...

Can anyone suggest a good place - the school I work at doesn't have that equipment...

thanks
Philip

Edited by MadridMan (03/23/11 02:51 PM)
Edit Reason: to include city location in subject line.

#89363 - 03/30/11 07:25 AM Re: Madrid: where to go for Laminating (and copying)? [Re: OurManInBananas]
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
In the Glorieta de Bilbao you have a Workcenter which is a business workcenter where you can make copies, access internet, etc. They will do the laminating for you.

To laminate -- plastificar

To bind -- encuadernar

#89365 - 03/30/11 07:38 AM Re: Madrid: where to go for Laminating (and copying)? [Re: Chica]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I've used the Workcenter near the Glorieta de Bilbao before too - it's actually on the next Glorieta, on the Plaza de San Bernardo (Metro: San Bernardo). I see another one nearer to Old downtown Madrid on Calle Principe, 1 (Plaza Canalejas, Metro: Sol y Sevilla).

I'm pretty sure they're one of the few which are open 24-hours in Madrid. They can be kind of expensive as compared to a local/neighborhood print shop. Check their website for locations near you (in English!).

See English logo above left, "Opened 24 Hours" ("Opened"?) and "The Center of the document" - the latter should be, of course, "The Document Center": another example of not getting things properly translated by a native speaker - and for such a big company, too, you'd think, well... wha'evar. rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#89376 - 03/31/11 05:52 AM Re: Madrid: where to go for Laminating (and copying)? [Re: MadridMan]
OurManInBananas Offline

thanks that's brilliant...

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments