Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#88239 - 09/15/10 03:03 PM Re: Anthony Bourdain comes to Madrid [Re: teachertraveler8]
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
I've been to the Mercado San Miguel where he opened the episode. It's great, expensive and touristy!!!
I LOVE Salvador, the old school restaurant where Ava Gardner used to go. It's fabulous and very traditional!
I too, enjoyed the piece about the herding and the sheeps and grasses. REminded me of what Michael Pollan writes about in Omnivore's Dilemma. Talk about local, humanely raised food!
After seeing the show, I can't wait until next summer and have decided to order Jamon Iberico here, no matter the cost! Ymmmmmm!!!!!

#89032 - 01/30/11 07:23 PM Re: Anthony Bourdain comes to Madrid [Re: laduque]
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Hi everyone,
Thought I'd resurrect this thread to let you know that the No Reservations Madrid episode will air again tonight on the Travel Channel (10pm and 1am ET). As far as I know, it hasn't been shown since it originally aired last September. I'm looking forward to seeing it again!

Edited by MadridMan (01/31/11 12:56 AM)
Edit Reason: to embed link to "No Reservations: Madrid". Entire episode not available on video

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3010 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments