Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#88689 - 11/26/10 07:47 AM Re: Madrid: Best Place to buy Valor Chocolates [Re: pedmar]
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
Our local supermarket (Meijer)used to carry it, but I think it was just too expensive. A large bar was 8 or 9 dollars. I have seen it at TJMaxx, but it is usually the sugar free kind. I haven't seen the kind I love in Spain. Guess I'll just have to go back to Spain smile

#88691 - 11/26/10 10:00 AM Re: Madrid: Best Place to buy Valor Chocolates [Re: teachertraveler8]
jacmom Offline

Loc: utah transplant
Just checked on what I bought. Dark Chocolate with marcona almonds, 8.75 oz for $4.99, I miss Meijers, we had it in Indiana.

#88692 - 11/26/10 08:47 PM Re: Madrid: Best Place to buy Valor Chocolates [Re: jacmom]
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
I'm so excited!! We were at Tuesday Morning today and found both dark and milk Valor Chocolate with marcona almonds for $5.99. That's more than TJMaxx, but at least I found it. Does TJ Maxx own Tuesday morning?

(Meijer is great)

#88693 - 11/27/10 09:02 AM Re: Madrid: Best Place to buy Valor Chocolates [Re: teachertraveler8]
jacmom Offline

Loc: utah transplant
Happy you found you found the chocolate! They are owned by the same company, but mostly carry different items and you cannot buy at one and return at the other like you can between say a Sears and Lands End.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2087 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments