Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8832 - 04/17/06 03:47 PM Madrid: Need hotel and tour information. May 10 - 12, 2006 Madrid Museums
Suzanne from Arizona Offline

Loc: Arizona
My mother and I will be visiting Madrid and would like to tour the museums and the city however she is not able to walk very far. Should we stay by the museums or take a taxi? Our flight leaves on May 12th at 4:15 pm. I appreciate all advice.
Suzanne

#8833 - 04/17/06 04:48 PM Re: Madrid: Need hotel and tour information. May 10 - 12, 2006 Madrid Museums
madridmadridmadrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: madrid
Suzanne--
I would recommend taking taxis and staying where ever you want. Taxis are very, very affordable and plentiful in Madrid and your mother will get lots of exercise just standing and walking in the museums. For someone who isn't used to a lot of walking, just a few blocks from the hotel to the museum could be quite tiring, especially in hilly Madrid. Avoid the metro, it is full of stairs, which could be very hard for an older person who isn't used to them.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2240 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments