MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#87874 - 07/16/10 05:39 AM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: MadridMan]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Good news! There's still 1 space available for today's cooking class (NO CHARGE TO YOU!!) which starts at 4pm. Let me know ASAP via a private message if you might like to go. I won't be able to reply until about 2:30-3pm, however.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#87876 - 07/16/10 08:14 AM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: MadridMan]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Bad news! That one space was filled 10 minutes after I posted the above. One lucky son-of-a-gun will learn how to make Revuelto de Morcilla - and eat it too!! Yummmmmm....

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#87885 - 07/16/10 03:04 PM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: MadridMan]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Ahhh... Morcilla.. I LOVE MORCILLA! Mix it up with garbanzos, add lightly scrambled eggs and onion and you have a masterpiece. Well, I don't know if it was a masterpiece but it sure was good!

We also made "Bacalao a la Vizcaína" (Codfish in tomato sauce) and crepes for dessert. All very good but would've been better with a glass of wine to go along with it.

NEXT Friday is the last Spanish Cooking course day. It's been fun.

See MadridMan himself (that mug on the right) cooking-up the sauce for the codfish.

Saludos, MadridMan

#87886 - 07/16/10 03:37 PM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: MadridMan]
jazz Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
!Wow!you look,.. you're a great cook,!congrats!

#87887 - 07/16/10 06:13 PM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: jazz]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hehehee.. Thanks, jazz! I was only 1 person in a team of 3 to make the "Bacalao a la Vizcaína" so I can't take ALL the credit - although it did turn out well. thumbsup

Saludos, MadridMan

#87892 - 07/17/10 07:37 AM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: MadridMan]
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Love the photo! I am so glad someone was able to go in my place! Looking forward to hearing about any tricks that you picked up during the class yesterday!. See you all next week in class. smile

#87894 - 07/17/10 01:56 PM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: esperanza]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Better that apron than the grandmother one you have at home jejejeje . The revuelto sounded delicious , the bacalao is a classic of course from País Vasco ( Euskadi ) . What was the dessert ( postre ) ?

#87920 - 07/23/10 03:07 AM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: steve robinson]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Today's our last Spanish Cooking Class at www.CookingClub.es . I know I've enjoyed it. The food's been good and very well instructed, I thought. What a great idea it was to do this, Esperanza. Thanks! thumbsup

Saludos, MadridMan

#87924 - 07/23/10 01:45 PM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: MadridMan]
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
What a great end to a fun class@! We made patatas a la riojana, and bunuelos de manzana among other things.
I hope to take more courses next summer!
Thanks for organizing this Esperanza, it was great!

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments