Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#87707 - 07/02/10 05:06 AM Madrid: El Parque de Atracciones minimum height?
curvygurl Offline

Hi all

We are here on a (short) sabbatical with our 5 year old. So far, Madrid is great for us, and we are having a great time.

My little guy is quite happy to spend his days at the playgrounds and quirkier museums. However, he keeps seeing the Parque de Atracciones from the Casa del Campo and asking if we can go.

The website says they have family and kids rides. Anyone know the minimum height / age for some of the wilder rides? He is a bit of a thrill seeker, and those big coasters look good to him. I looked around their website, and can't see anything.

Also, it is a bit of a splurge, money wise. Will we have a good time as a mom and 5 yr old, or spend lots of time looking at cool rides that we can't try?

If this has been covered before, sorry and just point me to the post. I searched a couple of times on the boards and didn't find the info.

Thanks all!
CurvyGurl

Edited by MadridMan (07/02/10 06:02 AM)
Edit Reason: to include city location in subject & to include link

#87718 - 07/03/10 05:57 AM Re: Madrid: El Parque de Atracciones minimum height? [Re: curvygurl]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
they have have rule boards to measure height for each attraction. I was there when my boys were about 12 and it was fun for them, they still wants to return. Its a great park, take the cable car from Rosaleda park ,the teleferico here and walk down the hills to the park is an adventure.
http://www.teleferico.com/

there are rides for 5 yrs old too. Its a personal decision, but for once, I would take the kid there.

hope it helps

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1803 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments