MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#87619 - 06/18/10 11:11 AM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: MadridMan]
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
They asked me for a deposit of 60 percent. Don't know why. My brother in law in Madrid is doing that for me so I can pay in euros and not u.s. dollars. So I'm deposited and ready to go!!!! I arrive on the 1st and the class starts on the 2nd. I am so excited!

MM, when do you get back into town?

#87620 - 06/18/10 11:24 AM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: laduque]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hmmmm... They asked for a deposit, eh? That's not good - for me who's not in Madrid until the 30th of June. I'll send them an email and ask if they can wait for me until my first class to pay it in full.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#87623 - 06/18/10 05:39 PM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: MadridMan]
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
I asked my daughter to call them to reserve a spot and she hasn't told me how that went, but I also arrive on June 30th, so I can go by on the 1st to pay in full.
I did send an email to them but I didn't get a response yet. Hopefully it will all work out. smile

#87653 - 06/25/10 12:35 PM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: esperanza]
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
It looks like they are not going to run the class, according to my daughter's phonecall with them yesterday. They said no one had signed up for it and they did not even let her leave her name. Very strange. You would think that they would want to take names to add to a possible class list and not discourage a future student?

#87660 - 06/25/10 07:48 PM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: esperanza]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

WHAT?!?!!? huh How's that possible? I was told that *I* was the first to sign-up and that they ALWAYS have enough people for this class - but maybe that was PRE-CRISIS. That doesn't make any sense! laduque is signed up and about to pay, it seems.

Or maybe they've just changed their minds about offering it and this is how they turn people away. DARNIT!!! angryfire

Saludos, MadridMan angry

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#87661 - 06/25/10 09:55 PM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: MadridMan]
laduque Offline
Executive Member

I will call my brother in law tomorrow to see what happened as he hasn't called to tell me. As far as I know, he paid for me. I will follow up tomorrow with this.

#87662 - 06/25/10 09:58 PM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: sallyanne]
laduque Offline
Executive Member

I just checked and it is still advertised on their website. Let's not give up hope. Not to mention they have my money!

#87679 - 06/28/10 01:24 PM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: laduque]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I've just sent them an email saying that we three (without giving names - but maybe I should have) are having problems to register for the course, gave my story, my email, and my mobile phone number, and said I'd like to pay at the first Friday's course, if possible. Let's see if I get a reply.

Saludos, MadridMan

#87682 - 06/29/10 07:20 AM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: MadridMan]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Looks like we're "ON"! headspin Just got the following email in response to my questions about registration and payment:

Quote:
No te preocupes por nada, el viernes puedes pagar el curso.

y tus dos amigas americanas se pueden apuntar cuando quieran.
Te esperamos el viernes!

COOL! thumbsup We can all pay on Friday! (those of us whom HAVEN'T paid already, that is wink )

Let's all meet for a drink after the first class to discuss things. First round's on me! cheers

See you then/there! Saludos, MadridMan yeah

#87687 - 06/29/10 10:30 AM Re: Madrid: Cooking Classes in July? [Re: MadridMan]
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Yeah! There are still openings, so anyone else on this board can still join us!!! SEe you Friday! Second round is on me!

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments