Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#87466 - 05/26/10 06:57 PM Molino de Santillan, Malaga
admiral44 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Philadelphia, Aruba DWI
Not far from Malaga, near the town of Rincon de la Victoria you'll find Hotel Molino de Santillan. This is a converted mill and you'll see the stones there to prove it. There's also a view down the valley to the Meditteranean. This place is probably best suited for weddings or large functions where people can enjoy the event and then sleep over. There are lots of outdoor spaces including a pool. The restaurant did a good job for lunch, supper, and breakfast, too. There's also a couple of fiesty cats roaming about and I like cats so this was an added treat. Here's a short video showing the grounds and my room:

Only a few things to beware of: 1) The road leading down to this place is very tricky; 2) Remind them to turn on the hot water.

Edited by MadridMan (05/27/10 06:23 PM)
Edit Reason: to include hotel link.

#88307 - 09/29/10 09:58 AM Re: Molino de Santillan, Malaga [Re: admiral44]
mikelvid
Unregistered

Hermoso lugar!!!
Actualmente estoy hospedado en el offers hotel madrid de la ciudad de Madrid, y en mi ruta ya me interesaba Malaga, ahora me estoy convenciendo aún más.
Alguna data de alojamientos en Malaga?4 o 5 estrellas.
Gracias

#88308 - 09/29/10 09:05 PM Re: Molino de Santillan, Malaga [Re: admiral44]
maribar Offline

Hola admiral,gracias por dejar tu comenatrio respecto al Rincón de la Victoria en Mágala! Se vé muy bonito el lugar en el video cómo lo que cuentas del mismo. No tuve posibilidad de conocer pero con solo mirar esto dan ganas de ir,pero dónde si tuve posibilidad de estar es en los apartamentos gran via madrid que te lo dejo como opción si es que vas por allí porque te vas a sentir muy a gusto con gente cálida y en un hermoso lugar.
Saludos!
thumbsup

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments