Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#87365 - 05/14/10 05:45 PM Lost Luggage Arrived!
jacmom Offline

Loc: utah transplant
After 2 legs of my journey on Monday my flight from Philly to Madrid was canceled. They rerouted me U.S. Airways to Heathrow and then Iberia to Madrid. I arrived about 8 hours later than I should have originally. I put in a claim for missing luggage with Iberia. The next morning, we checked the Iberia for it and when they still had no info we called U.S. Airways, we called Philly because we suspected that it had been left where the cancelation was made. They did show it had arrived in Philly but had no notice of where it went after that, so I was probably right! It ended up arriving here by 4PM on Thursday through Iberia. I don't know what happened to it, but it's here so I'm happy!

#87366 - 05/14/10 09:31 PM Re: Lost Luggage Arrived! [Re: jacmom]
Jim Costello Offline

Loc: New York City
Hi Jacmom, Thanks for the update that your luggage finally arrived in Madrid 3 days late. You must have been exhausted on Tuesday. At least you had a good time on Thursday evening with MadridMan, Steve and other guests. Was the flight cancelled due to the volcanic ash in Iceland. I believe that the Delta flight from New York to Madrid was cancelled either on Monday or Tuesday. Enjoy the rest of your vacation with your daughter in Madrid.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments