Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8667 - 01/19/06 05:57 PM Bilbao hotels
Floroz Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
I am so fortunate, I'm going to be in Bilbao in April, but only for a day & night, anyone have a suggestion for a decently priced, good hotel with private parking, near the Guggenheim?

#8668 - 01/20/06 05:59 AM Re: Bilbao hotels
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Floroz! While you're/we're waiting for replies, be sure to conduct a SEARCH of this forum category for previous posted reviews. Use keywords like BILBAO HOTEL. That should yield some results. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8669 - 02/14/06 02:15 PM Re: Bilbao hotels
Tullie Offline

Loc: Almachar, Malaga
I've stayed at the NH Palacio de Oriol which is in Bilbao, just but not near the Guggenheim. It occupies a palace built in 1902 which is one of the city's historic monuments. The restaurant is very good and the cost is about 92 euros a night for a standard room. It is well equipped and a beautifully restored building in a fantastic location just a train ride away from the centre of bilbao. Have a look at the virtual tour on the website and enjoy!

#8670 - 02/14/06 02:59 PM Re: Bilbao hotels
deibid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid
Near the Guggenheim there are several EXPENSIVE hotels, the Sheraton, the Miro, Lopez de Haro and the Domine.
But just a little further you have other hotels that are not so expensive: Barcelo Nervion, Hesperia.
BUT, if you need really CHEAP hotels, try hotel Estadio (Av. Zunzunegui, San Mames stadium area). It's not so far, in fact it's a walkable distance, but if you don't want to walk you have a tram stop in the door that will leave you in front of the Guggy in a matter of minutes.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1645 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments