Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8652 - 01/18/06 10:33 PM Apartments in Madrid
tuna Offline

Hi, I'm moving to Madrid from February 2 to May 31 with my mother to study in a University there. I'm looking for a cheap one room apartment around or in the center of Madrid and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions. We don't need a luxurious apartment just a basic set up that's furnished and nothing more. We were looking to spend up to 700 euros. Please contact me if you have any information or good tips that could help us out. Thanks a bunch!

#8653 - 01/18/06 11:31 PM Re: Apartments in Madrid
Silvita Offline

Loc: Chicago
Tuna, try looking on madrid.loquo.com. That is where I found my place, quite easily, in fact.

They probably have good bulletin boards around the university, too.

Good luck!

#8654 - 01/19/06 05:13 PM Re: Apartments in Madrid
carole-wis Offline

Loc: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Another good site to check is www.homelidays.com I found a place there for an upcoming vacation and will post a review of the apartment after I get back, but the site had dozens of listings with lots of photos in various price ranges, and is very easy to use. (The site comes up in French but it is easy to select the Spanish or English version - then search by Madrid with your dates.)

#8655 - 01/21/06 11:49 PM Re: Apartments in Madrid
tuna Offline

Thank you both for your help!!! I really apreciate it. I was wondering though, since you both have experience with renting in Madrid, what is the normal price for a one bedroom apt. that just has furnishings and isn't luxurious. Thank you guys so much for your help!

#8656 - 02/16/06 10:26 PM Re: Apartments in Madrid
TorontoStudent Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
I am also looking for a studio in Madrid, although for the months of May, June and July. I've had some success searching the language schools (e.g., Don Quijote, Sal y Ven www.salyven.net) which have offered accomodation for very reasonable prices from what I could tell (approximately 720 Euros a month for a centrally located studio).

I have a question - what neighbourhoods are good for an early-twenty something female in terms of being fun, safe and friendly?

Also - is 720 for a studio near the Puerta del Sol a good deal?

Thanks!

#8657 - 02/17/06 08:44 AM Re: Apartments in Madrid
angeles1 Offline

#8658 - 03/19/06 12:43 PM Re: Apartments in Madrid
princess Offline

Loc: usa
Hey my friend is looking for a roommate. You will share it with a very nice Colombian girl and her dog. Preferably someone Gay friendly and who has lived with dogs before. Here is her posting, you can also email me if you dont speak spanish.princess13ga@hotmail.com

I lived with her when I went to live in Madrid she is an awesome roommate I was bilingual in 3 months! That and Club Ivy spanish classes.

habitacion individual 280e +gastos. Metro La Latina. Con chica de 32 años y perro. Persona flexible y tranquila: "Gay Friendly". tel. 915275353 noches. o movil 609264974

Busco preferiblemente una chica que estudie o trabaje, o ambos.

Yo trabajo en una ONG y estudio. Así que en casa la rutina es tranquila pero soy sociable.

En la casa hay conexión a Internet ADSL + llamadas a fijos. de telefonica incluida en precio de la habitacion.

El perro es grande y tiene su genio, por eso busco persona que haya convivido con perros y pueda ganarselo.

La casa es muy acogedora, esta recien pintada, es un atico con ventanas en todo los espacios y terraza grande.

La habitacion se alquila a partir de mediados de abril.

1 mes fianza

e-mail de contacto: asor96rosa[arroba]yahoo.es
[arroba] = @

Otra forma de contactar: 915275353 - 609267974

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments