Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#85859 - 11/30/09 07:15 AM Movie: Chef's Special - "Fuera de Carta"
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
My husband and I just watched the 2008 Spanish film "Chef's Special" last night. Has anyone seen it? It was amusing and thought-provoking. It was a weekend for Spanish movies: Belle Epoque, Pan's Labyrinth, and Chef's Special. (We have a trial to Netflix)

Edited by MadridMan (12/02/09 05:46 AM)
Edit Reason: to include Spanish title

#85874 - 12/02/09 05:45 AM Re: Movie: Chef's Special - "Fuera de Carta" [Re: teachertraveler8]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Aaahh... Funny how when film's titles are translated into other languages I have no idea which movie it is.

In Spanish, it was called "Fuera de Carta", starring Javier Cámara - whom also starred in "Alatriste", "Hable con Ella", "La Mala Educación", "Lucia y el Sexo", and even the Spanish directed (Isabel Coixet) movie "Secret Life of Words" starring Timothy Robins.

I haven't seen "Fuera de Carta" but it was widely publicized here in Spain. I didn't go see it because, well, it just looked "silly" to me. Has anyone else seen it?

Watch the Trailer for "Fuera de Carta" in the video below:

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1636 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments