Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8533 - 10/10/05 03:56 AM Madrid: Hostal (hotel?) Galiano vs Adriano vs Hotel Carlos V
Eli99 Offline

Loc: Israel
Of the rave reviews which the Hostal/Hotel Residencia Galiano had received, the one that caught my eys most was its being a quiet hotel... Do they have a web site or even just an email address by which they can be contacted?

On the other hand, the Hotel Carlos V offers an "early bird" deal of 90 euro including breakfast. This looks like a not to miss offer, or doesn't it?

Last but not least, should I just settle for the much cheaper Hostal Adriano , which was dubbed in this forum 'the best hotel in Madrid'? (Provided they reply to my email request...)

#8534 - 10/10/05 05:14 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal (hotel?) Galiano vs Adriano vs Hotel Carlos V
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Good question about Hostal/Hotel Residencia Galiano . I wasn´t aware of its website until I read your posting and did some research. You'll find it at http://www.hostalgaliano.com/ . They own both domain names of HostalGaliano.com AND HotelGaliano.com.

But yes, it does seem they call themselves a "hotel" and they do appear to have many of the characteristics of a hotel like a streetside entrance directly to the lobby. They ALSO have a car-park under the building and a dining room in the hotel for, I assume, breakfast.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1838 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments