Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8530 - 10/06/05 11:40 AM Madrid: Hostal Gislay
Raquel_dup1 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I just got back on the 1st from vacation in Madrid. We chose the cheapest most prime location of a hostel! I would totally recommend it as long as you are do not mind sharing a tiny bathroom with whoever else is staying there, and if you are on the street side, a noisy room on the weekends if you come in early!

But being young and adventerous I highly recommned Hostal Gislay to someone who is not picky, wants a great location( c/ carretas), and doesn't mind sharing a bathroom! smile

The woman who runs it is very very nice, we had a few great conversations with her! Although, she does not speak much English so this could become a problem for someone who does not speak the language at all.

http://www.spainhostels.com/links/links/frames.cgi?ID=607

#8531 - 10/06/05 01:15 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Gislay
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Thanks for your review of Hostal Gislay , Raquel! I think it's the first (or one of the first) for them.

And yes, they do have good prices:

ROOMS PRICE
Single 20 €
Double 27 €
Triple 35 €

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8532 - 10/07/05 05:54 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Gislay
Legendary Offline

Loc: England
How good is the bed or factilites as I am looking for something cheap as I am staying in Madrid for a week.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments