Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#85446 - 10/09/09 07:12 PM Re: Madrid: "El Oso y el Madroņo" gets moved!! [Re: Jim Costello]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Quote:
Why was this important statue of Madrid not included, oversight or intentional. Could it have been the location of where "El Oso y el Madrono" was before being moved.
Probably they knew the statue was to be moved and the publication date of the book would confuse readers if they showed the former location. Makes sense to me. You'd think they could've at least given an outline/cutout of the statue without its background. rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#85448 - 10/11/09 10:13 AM Re: Madrid: "El Oso y el Madroņo" gets moved!! [Re: MadridMan]
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Danville, CA USA
Joe and I may have been among the last to see it in its OLD location last week! My gosh...how we love Madrid!!

P.S. We found a t-shirt for our grandson that has the Madrid logo (the bear and the berry tree). I was thrilled with this "find" at the Rastro. (And I'm sure I paid too much for it but who cares.)

Carole Chiaro

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments