Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#84536 - 06/03/09 06:32 AM Storage options - Madrid
Jeananne10 Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi there
Im leaving Madrid for some months - boo hoo! I need some cheap storage near the city (Ive heard the outskirts are much cheaper). Can anybody please give me some advice. The amount of stuff is not massive but I would not like to give it to various friends to store away and then have to track everything down when I get back.
Any advice on storage in Madrid would be very welcome.
Thanks
Jeananne10

Edited by Jeananne10 (06/03/09 06:34 AM)
Edit Reason: title

#84546 - 06/07/09 04:08 AM Re: Storage options - Madrid [Re: Jeananne10]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I don't even know if Self-Storage places exist in Madrid like they do in the USA - although I wouldn't be surprised if they did, I just have never seen them advertised. If they do exist, I can't imagine they'd be very cheap since space is a real luxury in the cities, even on the outskirts.

Anyone know if these Self Storage places exist in Madrid? Has anyone heard of them?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#84598 - 06/12/09 10:54 AM Re: Storage options - Madrid [Re: MadridMan]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
How's your storage search going, Jeananne10? I'm curious to know if you found anything and how much they're asking for storage.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#84602 - 06/13/09 03:14 AM Re: Storage options - Madrid [Re: MadridMan]
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
I have heard of them, no experience though. There's one in Colmenar Viejo. A quick search of google.es was interesting, I tried almacen and variations and didn't get much, so I tried in Self Storage and got a few choices, such as

http://www.self-storage.es/

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2697 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments