MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#84345 - 05/01/09 01:39 PM "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Tomorrow's/Saturday's the BIG DAY for another installment of "El Clásico", the second and final season showdown between Real Madrid and FC Barcelona/Barça.

It starts at 8pm local Spain time and is played on Real Madrid's turf in the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.

I'm curious.... Is ANYONE out there going to Pay-Per-View it? I'm certainly not - although it's not all that expensive at 12 Euros. Seems to me their first meeting was NOT PPV and I did watch it.

If you don't plan to PPV it, one can certainly LISTEN LIVE online or on a normal radio if you live in Spain. I'm also aware of some way to WATCH it online as well but I won't know how/where for sure until shortly before the game starts. Go to MadridMan's Spain Radio, TV, Music, & Movies page for more details and links. thumbsup

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#84349 - 05/01/09 03:16 PM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: MadridMan]
edu_lucero Offline

Loc: barrio de lucero, madrid
Yes, I'm going to pay for it because my family and some friends will come to my home to watch it.

I predict Real Madrid 3-2 Barcelona, but Barça will win the league. I hope you enjoy it!

Edu wave

#84352 - 05/02/09 04:19 AM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: edu_lucero]
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
No. I won't pay that much for football on TV. You say it's not that expensive, but there is another important game in Madrid today at 18.00 hrs, Rayo v Albacete, and it is only 10 € to see the game at the stadium.

Not the same importance or quality I agree, but live football in a stadium with a good atmosphere. And I expect (although I haven't checked) that Real v Barca will be on TV as soon as the game has finished.

Edu, as we're doing predictions....
Rayo 1 Albacete 0

#84353 - 05/02/09 04:54 AM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: Jamongris]
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
id rather watch Rayo it will be a much better game
Madrid and Barca will just cancel one another out with Barca making sure they dont lose
but in saying that i shall be watching it on t.v (but not paying)in a club near me,
and again the money i waste going watching drivel everyweek at least the atmsophere will be special

#84355 - 05/02/09 06:46 AM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: billy the man]
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Yeah I'm not so sure Billy. Barca really are in a league of their own in Spain this season and the points difference doesn't reflect their superiority.

Madrid HAVE to win at home, so they will be attacking and I can see Barca scoring a few on the break. Easy win for the away team I think.

#84356 - 05/02/09 08:05 AM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: Jamongris]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Jamongris wrote:
Quote:
And I expect (although I haven't checked) that Real v Barca will be on TV as soon as the game has finished.
Really? Do they do that sometimes? I'll have to look into it.

Update to your link provided above, Jamongris, that website lists the following as ways to watch the game online: thumbsup

Quote:

Real Madrid v Barcelona Spanish La Liga. El Classico
KICK OFF//19.00BST//20.00CEST//14.00EDT//04.00AEST
GOL TV - TVU Player - Veetle - Veetle
BEN1SPORTS - TVAnts - TVAnts
HK CABLE FOOTBALL - Sopcast - TVAnts - TVAnts - UUSee * Sopcast stream has not been reliable recently *
LIVE 3 - TVAnts
GUANGDONG - Sopcast - TVAnts - TVAnts - TVAnts - TVAnts - TVAnts - UUSee - PPStream - VGO - PPMate
CCTV-5 - TVAnts - TVAnts - TVAnts - TVAnts - TVAnts - TVAnts - TVAnts - TVAnts - TVAnts - TVAnts - TVAnts
CCTV-5 - Sopcast - TVU Player - UUSee - PPMate - PPMate - PPMate - PPMate - PPStream - PPStream
CCTV-5 - VGO - VGO - PPLive - PPLive - PPLive - PPLive
HRT2 - TVAnts
JUSTIN.TV - VIP_football_2
ATDHE - Browser - Browser- Browser - Browser

Saludos, MadridMan

Edited by MadridMan (05/02/09 08:07 AM)
Edit Reason: added info

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#84360 - 05/02/09 04:46 PM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: MadridMan]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Final Score: FC Barcelona-6 :: Real Madrid-2

#84361 - 05/03/09 06:53 AM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: MadridMan]
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
well that has shown me my great indepth knowledge of football
they realy cancelled one another out

#84366 - 05/03/09 12:42 PM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: billy the man]
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Well Billy I said Rayo would win and they lost 3 - 0. Superb footballing display from Barca, one of the best teams in the world at the moment.

Mind you, I fancy Chelsea to beat them mid week, unfortunately.

#84367 - 05/03/09 04:58 PM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: Jamongris]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Did anyone notice if "El Clásico" was shown (tape-delayed) on local/free TV shortly after the actual partido finished?

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments