Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#84257 - 04/14/09 07:52 PM Day trip to Rhonda from Malaga
Denise 2009 Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada (ex Toledo, Ohi...
Viator (tour operator) does not offer trips out of Malaga. I would have to get to Marbella. However, we would like to do a day trip to Rhonda directly from Malaga. Any hints on how or who can arrange this? (Visiting Sept 7-9.) Alternately, how does one get from Malaga to Marabella to meet a tour operator - with the least amount of hassle?

#84267 - 04/15/09 04:30 PM Re: Day trip to Rhonda from Malaga [Re: Denise 2009]
Daniel-Madrid Offline

Loc: Madrid
have you thought about driving? just beware of the road if you go via Marbella as it is like the road at the end of The Italian Job.

#84283 - 04/19/09 09:36 AM Re: Day trip to Rhonda from Malaga [Re: Daniel-Madrid]
Neddie Offline

Loc: Atlanta USA
...Denise...if you Google 'Malaga to Ronda bus' you will see your options. There are two bus companies and rail available. Note the spelling!!! Don't forget to visit the bullring.

#84292 - 04/20/09 12:39 PM Re: Day trip to Rhonda from Malaga [Re: Neddie]
Denise 2009 Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada (ex Toledo, Ohi...
Thanks Neddie! I just thought of that myself! DUH! Of course I just read MadridMan's blog about bus travel, but what the heck, it would be a fairly short trip and we SHOULD be able to hold off on the bathroom issue *LOL* Thank you!

Edited by MadridMan (04/20/09 04:59 PM)
Edit Reason: inserted link

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments