MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#85009 - 07/31/09 07:55 PM Re: Malaga City accomodations [Re: Denise 2009]
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
Good - I loved Malaga and I think so many people overlook it and head straight to the Costa del Sol.

#85010 - 08/01/09 04:13 AM Re: Malaga City accomodations [Re: Denise 2009]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Hope you don´t have a problem with the gay community , Denise ..´Torremolinos is the centre of gay Andalucia . Strangely , i´ve never been there , just to Marbella and Puerto Banús .. but one day I will try out the torremolinos night life ! Have fun in the sun ! Steve

#85012 - 08/01/09 07:01 AM Re: Malaga City accomodations [Re: steve robinson]
Denise 2009 Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada (ex Toledo, Ohi...
Steve
No troubles! The gay community is truly little different than the heterosexual - at least in Canada. As a 'community', perhaps, I think sometimes, they are more friendly. But that is stereotyping! (and this from a former yank, former Toledoan (Ohio that is!))

Madrid hotel is now booked as well! Okay, the Best Western Atlantico. My only hope is that Trip Advisor and Expedia were right in their estimations of the hotel AND that I don't spend all my money on cabs or transit *LOL*

Next is Barcelona. Looking in the 4 star category. Central. Suggestions before I start my research here this morning?

#85013 - 08/01/09 07:01 AM Re: Malaga City accomodations [Re: Denise 2009]
Denise 2009 Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada (ex Toledo, Ohi...
Oh yes, Kathy - do you have an particular MUST SEE's for Malaga?

#85015 - 08/01/09 12:11 PM Re: Malaga City accomodations [Re: Denise 2009]
Shannon McDonough Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN USA
I have stayed at BW Hotel Atlantico in Madrid (on Gran Via) a couple of times and had a great experience. The first time was in February and had a HUGE room with great views of the Gran Via. The second time was in June (during Europride a couple of years ago) and had a smaller, quieter room. The staff was great. Check out the terrace on the roof for some fantastic views.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments