Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#33982 - 08/22/08 02:57 PM Re: Pop/Rock concerts in Madrid .
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Philip ... Kylie was fab !!! Her first ever time in Spain ... I went with 2 guys from Alicante and Bilbao and a friend from Ireland .. It was spectacular .. Lots of photos and video clips ... She played for over 2 hours ... Pretty impressive ,

#33983 - 08/23/08 06:10 AM Re: Pop/Rock concerts in Madrid .
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Puppyfeat How was the Springsteen cocert at the Bernabeu ???? !! I'm guessing it was spectacular .. I actually like his music a lot ( even have the live box set cds ! ) .. It was definitely amiss of me to omit him from my first post , but it certainly wasn't deliberate . Anyway , would love to here how the concert was
. Steve

#33984 - 08/25/08 01:23 PM Re: Pop/Rock concerts in Madrid .
Philip2008 Offline

Thanks for the information Steve - have bookmarked those ticket agencies for future reference.

There are plenty of Gloria tickets left so will definitely book one - if anyone wants to join me let me know!

#33985 - 08/29/08 02:26 PM Re: Pop/Rock concerts in Madrid .
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Anyone (else) going to the R.E.M. concert in Las Ventas on October 1st? Should be a GREAT show. I saw them in an outdoor theater in Columbus, Ohio (USA) about 10 years ago and was thoroughly entertained and had great seats too.

If you'd like to "Go To The R.E.M. Show with MadridMan" let me/us know by the end of Sunday and maybe we can get a group of tickets together.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#33986 - 09/01/08 06:14 AM Re: Pop/Rock concerts in Madrid .
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
how much are tickets?

#33987 - 09/01/08 09:06 AM Re: Pop/Rock concerts in Madrid .
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi sallyanne! I'm afraid it's late now to get in on the group tickets as they were bought this morning. The best tickets are about 60 Euros (expensive) and the next "tier" is about 50 Euros and on down.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#33988 - 09/02/08 03:17 PM Re: Pop/Rock concerts in Madrid .
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

OK SallyAnne > Iv've been a naughty boy haha and didn't book the tickets for me and MM ... But they are still available . We want to book the top price tickets ( Euro 61 ) but the best of those have gome and we're left wondering what we'll get for our money .. It doesn't look too bad .. Having been to the bullring Many many times I have an idea of the seats .
As MM said he already saw REM in Ohio ... I missed out on them twice in London for various reasons out of my control and I'm determined to see them now they're literally going to be a 15 minute walk away >
Sally_Anne .. If you want to join us , at short notice , post a message before 12:00 tomorrow .
Sorry for short notice .
Steve .

#83741 - 02/05/09 09:55 AM Re: Pop/Rock concerts in Madrid . [Re: steve robinson]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

For all you rock fans out there . Tickets for AC/DC go on sale tomorrow . They´ll be playing at the Estadio Vicente Calderón ( Madrid ) on 5th June ... Should be spectacular . Tickets are being sold via Servicaixa and Corte Ingles . as well as www.ticktackticket.com .
Steve

#83750 - 02/07/09 06:22 AM Re: Pop/Rock concerts in Madrid . [Re: steve robinson]
Valenciano_en_Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Majadahonda (Madrid)
Hi Steve!
It seems you are a fan of AC/DC. Did you visit the Calle de AC/DC in the tow of Leganés near Madrid?
A street of that town was given the name of the band in 2000 to congratulate the thousands of fans there. They say it is the first street in the world dedicated to AC/DC.

http://www.ac-dc.galeon.com/leganes.html
http://big-guns.iespana.es/espana/02/02.htm

#83757 - 02/08/09 04:29 AM Re: Pop/Rock concerts in Madrid . [Re: Valenciano_en_Madrid]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Actually I´m not really a fan of AC/DC Damián .. they´re OK .. But yes I had heard of the street in Leganés .. I went to a concert ( Jack Johnson ) in La Cubierta de Leganés a few years ago but didn´t have time to look for the street .
I´m going to see Oasis this Thursday with a Peruvian friend at Palacio de los Deportes ( near my apartment ) .. I can´t wait !! I´ve ALWAYS wanted to see them !
Steve

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2647 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments