Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#83730 - 02/04/09 02:12 AM radio programme with Lorca's niece
eskimo joe Offline

Loc: st cyrus , scotland
Taking a stand A radio programme on bbc radio 4

Edited by eskimo joe (02/04/09 02:35 AM)
Edit Reason: a wee mix up

#83732 - 02/04/09 03:41 AM Re: radio programme with Lorca's niece [Re: eskimo joe]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
What's the "Lorca's Niece" radio program about? Does she host it or is she just a guest? If a guest, for how long or on what date(s) is it broadcast? Is it about her uncle Lorca or about any-old-thing which comes to her mind? huh

WARNING/UPDATE: By the way, I followed your link to the page, clicked the "Listen" button, a pop-up iPlayer appeared and attempted to load, and then my entire Firefox browser crashed - THREE TIMES IN A ROW.

Saludos, MadridMan

Edited by MadridMan (02/04/09 03:46 AM)
Edit Reason: to include warning

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#83734 - 02/04/09 08:05 AM Re: radio programme with Lorca's niece [Re: MadridMan]
eskimo joe Offline

Loc: st cyrus , scotland
I went through the link and it worked fine for me . Its the BBc radio4 so it is a reputable site .
She is a guest on the show and is talking about why her family is against the desintering the wartime grave , it lasts about 30 mins

#83737 - 02/04/09 11:36 AM Re: radio programme with Lorca's niece [Re: eskimo joe]
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
It was very interesting to listen to. I was so surprised that it was in English. Apparently, she lived in NY until she was 12. Thanks so much for sharing this link.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1787 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments