MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#82103 - 03/17/04 12:45 AM My letter to the people of Spain
Wally Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA, USA
My Dear Spaniards,

It is with shock, anger, and sadness that I find myself writing to you. My heart hurts for the Spanish people today, and my prayers and best wishes are yours. The tragedy of mangled train coaches is the failure of President Bush to be honest with the Spanish people, and the world.

President Bush does not speak for me, and I tell you that it is on the innocent spilled blood of the slain Spanish that Bush will slip and fall. It is my fervent hope that his fall shakes this world, and the people of the United States into waking up to the lies and crimes of the Bush administration. There is no reason Spain should pay such a price, and I am humbled by her resolve.

With my sincerest sympathies,
Wally Wilson
Seattle, WA, USA

#82104 - 03/17/04 12:56 AM Re: My letter to the people of Spain
Kevin Offline

Loc: Augusta, Georgia
Yeah, Bush caused the 3/11 attacks. Idiot.
France Receives Threat From Islamists

I didn't see France supporting us. What's your excuse there, Einstein?

I'm sorry MadridMan, people that don't research and buy into the first thing they hear just, quite frankly, piss me off.
"Neither the United States of America nor the world community of nations can tolerate deliberate deception and offensive threats on the part of any nation, large or small. We no longer live in a world where only the actual firing of weapons represents a sufficient challenge to a nation's security"
-- President John F. Kennedy during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- President John F. Kennedy

Democrats, why the change?

#82105 - 03/17/04 01:57 AM Re: My letter to the people of Spain
Wally Offline

There are likely many things that you haven't yet seen in this world.

1. I'm not an idiot.
2. I didn't "buy into" anything.
3. I have done my research.
4. I'm entitled to my opinion.
5. I'm entitled to let the people of Spain know how I feel.

I thank you for taking the time to share your _Opinion_.

#82106 - 03/17/04 02:08 AM Re: My letter to the people of Spain
Kevin Offline

YOU blamed Bush for what happened to the Spaniards. I would like an explanation....if you can provide me with one. I have already posted something about France getting terroristic threats even though they didn't support us. Can you elaborate on what YOU would do...oh wise one?

Yes, blaming Bush OR Aznar for the attacks is assinine. TERRORISTS are to blame.
"Neither the United States of America nor the world community of nations can tolerate deliberate deception and offensive threats on the part of any nation, large or small. We no longer live in a world where only the actual firing of weapons represents a sufficient challenge to a nation's security"

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."

#82107 - 03/17/04 02:14 AM Re: My letter to the people of Spain
Wally Offline

You are out of line. See item #4 in my previous post.

I was expressing my sentiment to the people of Spain, and it appears that you want to fight.

It is truly unfortunate that you feel that way. You are certainly entitled to your own beliefs and opinions, and I do not owe you even the courtesy of an explanation for having my own opinion.

Live and let live? I wonder.

#82108 - 03/17/04 02:18 AM Re: My letter to the people of Spain
Kevin Offline

Ok, explain how this:

"The tragedy of mangled train coaches is the failure of President Bush to be honest with the Spanish people, and the world."

...is even REMOTELY the truth.

#82109 - 03/17/04 02:25 AM Re: My letter to the people of Spain
Wally Offline

Good night, Kevin. Sleep well knowing that I do not owe you any explanation at all. If you wish to make war because I expressed my feelings and my opinion, please continue to do it by yourself.

#82110 - 03/17/04 02:31 AM Re: My letter to the people of Spain
Kevin Offline

I will sleep well and you do the same in Washington knowing that I served 8 years protecting your right to free speech and right to exist in any aspect you choose.

You do, however, owe an explanation to your accusations as something like that, without supporting facts, is usually considered inadmissable.

#82111 - 03/17/04 02:36 AM Re: My letter to the people of Spain
Wally Offline

Oh, you _only_ served eight years? Do you habitually poke hot sticks at people you don't know?

I served twelve years in the U.S. Coast Guard, was injured in the line of duty, and am now medically retired and a disabled American Veteran.

An opinion is an opinion. I owe you nothing. Please figure out a way to cope with life from this point forward. Please stop poking at me. You are really, really out of line here. You are being abusive.

It is rather uncouth of you to have pushed things this far. Now you are simply ignored.

#82112 - 03/17/04 02:38 AM Re: My letter to the people of Spain
Kevin Offline

Coast Guard?

.....nevermind.

BTW, I was also injured in the line of duty. Of course they call it "Wounded in Action" when you are in the other branches. SGT, USArmy, 24th Sig. attached to the 10th Mountain Division, Somalia, Africa.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3024 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments