Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#81661 - 03/23/07 01:17 PM Just back from Paris
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
It's been a looong time since I posted on my beloved Madrid Website...much has happened. I got married!!
believe that!!! and I have a bambino due this July.
Believe that!!
Yes a boy...going to call him Madridboy..he, he
Anyway the new Ms. Sambuca and I just returned from Paris and it was great! (not better then Madrid but thats all personal taste of course)
We took the chunnel to England for a day for pretty cheap $100.00 American.
I'm writing because this Paris trip may be the last one for me for a good year but I definitely recommend it....it's the most expensive European city I've been in so brong lots of Euros!!

#81662 - 03/23/07 01:56 PM Re: Just back from Paris
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
well welcome back and congratulations on marriage and wishing for healthy happy baby in july.

too bad i missed you in Paris could have given you some tips : smile and yes London is very expensive city but nice too. AND, I agree with you none beats Madrid !!!!

#81663 - 03/23/07 03:12 PM Re: Just back from Paris
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Congratulation Joe and to Mrs Joe Sambuca on your marriage and the news of your expecting bambino. :jump: cloud9

Please let us all know if it a boy or girl. thumbsup

Bill

#81664 - 03/23/07 08:37 PM Re: Just back from Paris
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Holy Moly!! Welcome back, JoeSambuca! But forget those pleasantries, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE MARRIAGE AND eek YOUR IMPENDING FATHERHOOD!!! help eek

Hopefully we'll all see you here once again in the coming years. Madrid misses you! I miss you!

All the best, my friend. Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#81665 - 03/25/07 04:13 PM Re: Just back from Paris
JoeSambuca Offline

Thanks everyone!
Really exciting stuff, I do plan to return to Madrid in a year or so, can't live without it and I plan to make sure to see MadridMan.
Except instead of hanging out on calle Huertas drinking San Miguel and eating Pulpo Galcia all night I may be casually strolling La passeo prado and hanging out in the park ..he.he

pedmar you actually did help you gave me advise on hotels A few months ago, maybe one day you can give me some help on provence.

Thanks again MadridMan!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments