MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#81392 - 11/29/06 09:35 PM Re: Argentina
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
okay, if you are hungry do not read this : eating steak in Argentina ...

#81393 - 11/30/06 02:23 PM Re: Argentina
SRedw Offline

I will have to heard down to Argentina one day. When I did study abroad, it was out of my budget. Sounds like a wonderful place to visit.

#81394 - 12/02/06 05:44 PM Re: Argentina
Vegas baby Offline

Loc: Las Vegas, NV USA
My brother works at the US Embassy in Buenos Aires, we really have to visit Argentina. wink

#81395 - 12/04/06 12:28 PM Re: Argentina
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Quote:

My brother works at the US Embassy in Buenos Aires, we really have to visit Argentina.
Vegas baby, you should contain him. President Bush's daughters were recently visiting Buenos Aires on one of them got her purse stolen. I think she forget were she put it.

I bet he might have some interesting stories about it.

Bill

#81396 - 02/24/07 04:42 PM Re: Argentina
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Well, I guess it is time to revive the Argentina thread! We are going back this summer. Hooray! clap I cannot wait to go back to our favorite places in Bs.As. and to find some new places too. Bill, your photos of Bs. As. are amazing. I love them, and as I mentioned to you in the private message I will be using them this week as I do a presentation to some classes in my school about my Fulbright exchange in Jujuy.

#81397 - 02/24/07 07:54 PM Re: Argentina
Vegas baby Offline

Loc: Las Vegas, NV USA
Bill from NYC funny you should mention BUSH, my bro had to fly all the way to Hanoi Vietnam to meet up with him.

my parents are in Argentina right now...

#81398 - 02/26/07 12:50 PM Re: Argentina
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

esperanza
Thank you for your kind words concerning my photographs. I planning to return to BA this coming November. Hopefully I will get to see/photograph a polo game this time. cloud9

I let you know when my travel stories are posted.

Vegas Baby
Buenos Aires is calling you! thumbsup

Bill

#81399 - 02/26/07 01:39 PM Re: Argentina
jabch Offline

I recently heard on the radio that there's a growing trend among NY artists....moving to Buenos Aires!!! Basically, the live there, but sell their art in the U.S.

#81400 - 02/27/07 07:52 AM Re: Argentina
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

It most probably is because the cost of living is much cheaper and the dollar is very strong there. There are 3 Argentine pesos to 1 US dollar! And, BTW the Euro is also quite strong in Argentina. There are 4 pesos to 1 Euro. That is one of the reasons I recommend MadridMan to come to Argentina this summer! smile Another good reason could also be that it is a gorgeous city and it has a great cultural life.

#81401 - 02/27/07 10:09 AM Re: Argentina
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
esperanza, I'm going to push for Argentina this summer instead of Costa Rica as mentioned in another thread. Let's see if I can make any headway on that front. I'm not thrilled about the idea (yet) about spending my vacation in the rainforest under mosquito netting and without air conditioning. I know. I know. rolleyes Argentina sounds much nicer for a cooler (?) summertime climate - it's Argentina's WINTER, afterall! thumbsup

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments