Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#81142 - 11/27/04 09:10 PM I'm back from Rice Lake/Birchwood
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
It wasn't a nice trip as most of you can imagine. I had a lot of conversations with a lot of people, including a survivor of the massacre. At this point I'm not ready to discuss any of it, or even the services that were held. I'll save that until I'm a little better able to handle giving you the details.

What I will share with you is a link to a picture of the cabin that the Crotteau's built on their hunting land. It was not done by contractors, but by the Crotteau's and friends, as an affordable retreat for hunting, and for getaways for some weekends each summer. It was an act of love, and they were so proud of it.

Now I intend spending the rest of the weekend counting my blessings, and being thankful that my brother, his son, and his two son-in-laws, weren't part of that hunting group as they sometimes were over the last few years.

I'm thankful that we own our own land to hunt on, and there hasn't been any problems with our area.

Wolf

#81143 - 11/30/04 08:32 PM Re: I'm back from Rice Lake/Birchwood
ninas Offline

Loc: Boston,Massachusetts U.S.A
I'm happy for you wolf smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
la calma
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1544 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments