Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#81099 - 02/06/05 11:11 PM Re: Yawwnn.. Is school "OUT"? YES! Welcome "World Travel Forum"!
desert dweller Offline

Loc: Desert of Arizona
Booklady: I am surprised to find out that a lady from Florida where NASCAR thrives would be interested in the desert. After all you get seven inches of rain per week in Florida we get seven inches per year.I have many digital photos of the desert SW and I will clear them through MM before posting. All of the ones that I have from the middle east are on slides and I would not have the foggiest how to post them. cool

#81100 - 02/07/05 11:38 AM Re: Yawwnn.. Is school "OUT"? YES! Welcome "World Travel Forum"!
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
DD, as it happened I was in Daytona last Saturday afternoon, and happened to have a café at the Barnes& Noble right across from the Raceway, you could hear the cars and the crowd! This was the big weekend, and traffic was heavy. Maybe I'll do a travel write up on Daytona Beach! laugh Not much of a Beach for bathing, I preer South florida beaches, but it is a fun place.

No, I have never been to a desert and I am insatiably curious as to what it is like to live in or near one.

#81101 - 02/07/05 03:18 PM Re: Yawwnn.. Is school "OUT"? YES! Welcome "World Travel Forum"!
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
A week later, smiley faces - and I still fell for it. :o

My first thought was "pim's getting married?" - and then I remembered you guys all spent a week or so in London a while back .... and who knows what might have come frm that .... laugh

Then I figured pim getting married was a great excuse for Jo and Miche to head back to Madrid ....

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments