Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#81089 - 02/04/05 10:22 AM Re: Yawwnn.. Is school "OUT"? YES! Welcome "World Travel Forum"!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hmm.. "Other Places".. I guess that would be more specific than the exisiting "Non-Spain Discussion" forum. That's one consideration. Any more?

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#81090 - 02/04/05 10:23 AM Re: Yawwnn.. Is school "OUT"? YES! Welcome "World Travel Forum"!
Nana_BKK Offline

Loc: Shanghai
Cool. Then, I can contribute sth in "other places". Cause I'm Thai, who now working in China, and plan to go to Spain soon.

#81091 - 02/04/05 10:58 AM Re: Yawwnn.. Is school "OUT"? YES! Welcome "World Travel Forum"!
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Baaaaaa

Who'd want to marry a Leeds United supporter anyway TKAH? :p

"Other places" is a great idea.

Where shall I go? ..... cool

Jo

#81092 - 02/04/05 04:49 PM Re: Yawwnn.. Is school "OUT"? YES! Welcome "World Travel Forum"!
The_Keeper_at_Home Offline

Loc: Madrid
eek :o eek :o eek
Leeds.... God's own country and the Heart of England.
wink

Where should you go?.... Anywhere but Manchester I guess.

:p

Everything you KNOW is wrong.

#81093 - 02/04/05 05:18 PM Re: Yawwnn.. Is school "OUT"? YES! Welcome "World Travel Forum"!
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Keeper

Leeds is cool I have to admit cool And Alan Smith was 'interesting' before he transferred to Man U.

I've been to Manchester a couple of times recently, and I really like it :p :p

I lived in Leeds once you know cool .... still wouldn't marry anyone from there though eek

Sorry, MM, yes .. still think 'Other Places' is a good idea wink

Jo

#81094 - 02/05/05 08:41 PM Re: Yawwnn.. Is school "OUT"? YES! Welcome "World Travel Forum"!
Anonymous
Unregistered

COUGH*Leeds is cool*COUGH
Mmmmm.Erm NO! wink
Liverpool praps-Not LEEDS Jo rolleyes

#81095 - 02/06/05 10:38 AM Re: Yawwnn.. Is school "OUT"? YES! Welcome "World Travel Forum"!
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Well, if the Educator forum must die, frown ; then a
World travel forum would be nice.

I'd love to see a thread of "Webcams of the best beaches in the world," or "Best Places to shop around the world." laugh

#81096 - 02/06/05 11:55 AM Re: Yawwnn.. Is school "OUT"? YES! Welcome "World Travel Forum"!
desert dweller Offline

Loc: Desert of Arizona
I kinda like Booklady's idea of an international forum of different beaches and shopping districts. However it might not only be beach resorts. Now granted the desert southwest of these United States have some of the finest beaches in the world, they are just a little dry. A perfect example is that beutiful white sandy beach in New Mexico, more commonly known as White Sands National Monument. White as snow that beach is, and even at high tide one need not worry about drowning.

Then for some of the finest shopping districts I have seen, that distinction would go out to a shopping district in the town of Porto Penasco, Mexico. Known to us Gringos as Rocky Point, that fine little town also has some wonderful beaches and the water is provide via the Sea of Cortez to the Mexicans. Us Gringos call it the Gulf of California. The water is clean and clear the main trash on the beache is natural and an occasion Budwiser can or bottle. Guess who left that. frown

I think MM, that is one of the best ideas that have been presented so far. An all inclusive travel forum, great idea Booklady. smile smile

#81097 - 02/06/05 05:56 PM Re: Yawwnn.. Is school "OUT"? YES! Welcome "World Travel Forum"!
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Thank you DessertDewler, But I can't take credit, I believe someone else mentioned a general travel forum. I just suggested travel ideas for threads in such a forum. I would love to see a thread "Life in the Deserts of the world."

#81098 - 02/06/05 08:54 PM Re: Yawwnn.. Is school "OUT"? YES! Welcome "World Travel Forum"!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
TAA DAAAA!!! And the "World Travel Forum" was born. I'll bet THIS gets more traffic than the "TeacherTalk" forum, unfortunately. Oh well. World Travel is something to which EVERYONE can contribute so that's cool. cool Enjoy!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments