Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#80139 - 11/09/05 05:46 PM Re: Eurabia's Civil War: The Opening Shots
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
Oh man Bill,

If that doesn't hit the nail on the head! And I've been accused of being politically incorrect. laugh laugh laugh

#80140 - 11/09/05 10:57 PM Re: Eurabia's Civil War: The Opening Shots
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
Well, they screwed up in Jordan. It seems suicide bombers have killed nearly 60 people in a hotel.

So much for walking the line of peace. The terrorists must have decided that there wasn't enough money coming in from Jordanian money men, and too many "foreigners" on their soil... except for the extreme Muslim element whose numbers grow daily, and will eventually overthrow their government... and all immigrants I might add.

Does that strike a note with anyone? It does to me.

Wolf

#80141 - 11/10/05 10:12 AM Re: Eurabia's Civil War: The Opening Shots
Wolf Offline

Here's an interesting link to information about the bombings in Jordan. If you read it carefully, it pretty well says that al Qaeda plans on attacking anyone who doesn't side with them specifically.

As horrible as this is, I see one ray of hope from it. The demonstrations against al Qaeda, and the fact that some stricter Muslims have come out and denounced this senseless attack. It looks like a lot of people in the Muslim world may be getting tired of these attacks and the people behind them.

Now lets see what happens over the next couple of months in Jordan, and other nations who aren't aligned with al Qaeda.

http://home.peoplepc.com/psp/newsstory.a...51110-520897000

Wolf

#80142 - 11/10/05 11:38 AM Re: Eurabia's Civil War: The Opening Shots
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Quote:
Now lets see what happens over the next couple of months in Jordan, and other nations who aren't aligned with al Qaeda.
What nations are aligned? The last one was Afghanistan and we all know what happen, we invaded.

Bill

#80143 - 11/11/05 05:22 AM Re: Eurabia's Civil War: The Opening Shots
Wolf Offline

Bill,

Any nation that isn't actively ferreting out terrorists, and is doing nothing about those who are operating within their borders, is obviously not aligned with stomping out terrorism.

I'm just going to point out one as an example. Syria. All we've gotten is lip service from them, and its been the stepping off point into Iraq for terrorists.

They know its happening, and are doing damned little about it.

That, to me, is acceptance of terrorism, and therefore leaves them aligned with terrorists.

But, if you think I'm going to do a lengthy research project to answer your; "What countries?" question, ain't gonna happen. You should be able to figure them out all on your own.

Wolf

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2097 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments