Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8009 - 03/21/05 09:56 AM MADRID - Hostal Adriano
jaw Offline

Hi. I have tried emailing the Hostal Adriano twice in the last 2 weeks and then followed up with a fax using the numbers on the website.

I have not heard a word. Should I be assuming that they do not have availability for my requested dates?

I'm surprised by the lack of response given the positive comments that I have read on this board.

Any thoughts?

#8010 - 03/21/05 10:40 AM Re: MADRID - Hostal Adriano
karenkfla Offline

Loc: Miami, Fl
I have a room booked at Hostal Adriano in April, I booked by phone. I spoke to Alberto and Alex, they were both very nice and very helpful, try to call instead.

#8011 - 03/27/05 06:30 PM Re: MADRID - Hostal Adriano
guiri Offline

Just returned from a week at the Adriano last Monday and can attest they're still there. Great time, great place. The elevator project seems to be in limbo, with the basic frame only up the the 3rd floor and no sign of construction.

Now if only I could find a Maestro Churroso frachise close by...

#8012 - 03/27/05 07:24 PM Re: MADRID - Hostal Adriano
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
guiri, first, WELCOME to our ALL SPAIN Message Board! Thanks for the feedback about Hostal Adriano and update about their elevator construction.

You mention a 'Maestro Churroso frachise'. Do you possibly mean a 'Maestro Churrero' franchise? There's one very near the Hostal Adriano on the Plaza de Jacinto Benavente. Website: http://www.maestrochurrero.com/ Mmmm... :p

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8013 - 03/30/05 11:42 AM Re: MADRID - Hostal Adriano
jongrant Offline

Loc: chicago
I am surprised you have not heard back. I have always gotten quick and responsive communication within 12 hours from Hostal Adriano. Something must have happended with the e-mails because they would respond.

If you do not mind a few stairs I think this may be the best Hostal in Madrid (and I have stayed in at least a half dozen others). While on walking tours with other travellers in Madrid I have shown them pictures of the hostal rooms and told them how much I paid and practically had them cry when comparing them to their 3 star hotels at 3 times the price. The staff is friendly and courteous, the rooms are not just clean, they are decorated like showrooms at an Ikea store, with some additional artistic flair. Ask for the Maria Callas room if you get a chance. The minifridge in the room was a great touch as well.

#8014 - 04/09/05 01:11 PM Re: MADRID - Hostal Adriano
batann Offline

Loc: Modena
I am at present at Hostal Adriano. They had some problems with the Internet in the past few days. Perhaps your e-mail did not arrive. Now it is working. Try again.

#8015 - 05/02/05 10:38 AM Re: MADRID - Hostal Adriano
coach1440 Offline

Loc: Alabama, USA
I will be going to Madrid in June, and the Adriano has responded to each of my emails. Just might take a day or two...but friendly and nice.

coach

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments