Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 28 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 27 28 >
Topic Options
#79670 - 09/09/05 03:02 PM Re: Who will help us!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Let's...... cooool down. "Help is on the way!" (and should get there sometime next week)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#79671 - 09/09/05 03:58 PM Re: Who will help us!!
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
Quote:
fulano, I'm with you 100%.
Just wondering if you still felt that way MM? Perhaps I can help you with a definition. rolleyes

Main Entry: in·teg·ri·ty
Pronunciation: in-'te-gr&-tE
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English integrite, from Middle French & Latin; Middle French integrité, from Latin integritat-, integritas, from integr-, integer entire
1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : INCORRUPTIBILITY
2 : an unimpaired condition : SOUNDNESS
3 : the quality or state of being complete or undivided : COMPLETENESS
synonym see HONESTY

#79672 - 09/09/05 04:49 PM Re: Who will help us!!
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Quote:
Just wondering if you still felt that way MM? Perhaps I can help you with a definition.

Main Entry: in·teg·ri·ty
You know something gazpacho. I would find your remarks insulting, I almost would say you are crossing the line. You have to remember its MM's forums and we are all guest here.

I think you remarks would have been better in a PM not public posting of them. eek

Bill

#79673 - 09/09/05 05:29 PM Re: Who will help us!!
jabch Offline

..Last Friday, Bush praised Brown during a tour of Alabama, telling him, "Brownie, you’re doing a heck of a job." eek NBC News

#79674 - 09/09/05 05:33 PM Re: Who will help us!!
desert dweller Offline

Loc: Desert of Arizona
No doubt about it us right wingers are all a bunch of cold hearted scum bags. laugh I need to put on my steel toed work boots and go kick some homeless people, I always feel good when I do that. :p :p :p :p

#79675 - 09/09/05 06:18 PM Re: Who will help us!!
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Bill,

You are absolutely right. And know this, that I believe MadridMan to be a man of excellent integrity.

I made this point to show him that in embracing liberalism, some of the other ideas he has to accept go against his love of another culture, such as tolerating a racial epithet aimed at the hispanic culture,from an espouser of liberal dogma. Oh what a tangled web we weave......

And to those of you from Califas. La.=Louisiana, not Los Angeles = LA smile

#79676 - 09/09/05 07:30 PM Re: Who will help us!!
desert dweller Offline

Loc: Desert of Arizona
I particularly like to read Fulano's post on this thread.They remind me of when my son was still living at home, and he was going through puberty. Like Fulano, he to had all the answers. laugh

Fulano for President!!!! smile smile smile smile

#79677 - 09/09/05 07:42 PM Re: Who will help us!!
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
I just saw on the ABC news, the second charity organization FMEA recommends to donate to after the first one which is the Red Cross, is the charity run by Pat Robertson. WTF!

How much you want to bet some of the money with go to his Christian Network. Also his charity own a diamond mine in South Africa. People give money to this charity!

God this make me sick! I watching my country values being hijacked! mad

Bill

#79678 - 09/09/05 08:22 PM Re: Who will help us!!
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

DD,

He gets my vote! smile

fulano,

My apologies, I did type LA instead of La. I should have typed Louisiana out, but instead, not remembering at the time how to spell it, and too lazy to look it up, I botched it by typing LA. I sometimes wish I was the adolescent DD refers to.

Bill,

I too hate seeing our country's values get hijacked though from different quarters. I enjoy your posts as well and even agree with many of your criticisms about conservatism. In fact I believe our political leader who fashion themselves conservatives have much more hypocrisy to answer for that the worst liberal conservative leader. And most of them, conservative leaders, let their slip show. laugh They're way to willing to curry favor with the press.

I am currently reading again Book Two of Don Quixote. In Chapter 18, when trying to convince Don Lorenzo that all books of chivalry are true, he writes "So, I shall not stop now to deliver you from the error you hold in common with the multitude. What I intend to do now is to pray to Heaven to deliver you from it..." What more can I do?

It worries me greatly that reason is not enough to save this country and prevent great calamities such as those that befell those unfortunates in New Orleans. After reason is exhausted, what then will save us from the next disaster? That should scare anyone.

#79679 - 09/09/05 08:25 PM Re: Who will help us!!
Alando Offline

Loc: Japan
"Fulano"...if that is your real name...ahaha...I do not have to listen to any of the quoted conservative programs. I have first hand experience as I lived on the Gulf Coast for a few years. I did not have to have Rush or President Bush tell me how bad these neighborhoods were, I saw them for myself. Have you lived in or near one of these neighborhoods that is infested with crime? If not, then you need to have that experience, it likely will change your idealistic and unrealistic outlook. If you have, then I summize that you are just bent out of shape because you identify with being one of the people that can't help themselves out of the slum because of "the man."

I agree that your posts are entertaining, but I also find Comedy Central entertaining, and I would not take any political or social commentary from them very seriously. rolleyes Haha....And whoever made the statement that you need a valium, I second that one! Relax buddy - if you put all of that energy into being more productive in your professional life, you wouldn't need to be so bent at everyone that isn't poor and desolate. Si?

Page 11 of 28 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 27 28 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2716 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments