Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 28 < 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 27 28 >
Topic Options
#79740 - 09/15/05 03:33 PM Re: Who will help us!!
desert dweller Offline

Loc: Desert of Arizona
MM and BillfromNYC: No doubt about it, Sr. Fox can't get anything past you two. Was really slick how he made it look like he wanted to help in time of disaster. Now that the invasion has offically started he can open some PEMEX stations and start selling $2.19 per gallon gas. laugh laugh laugh

#79741 - 09/15/05 04:08 PM Re: Who will help us!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
... And all the while Venezuelans are paying, what, $0.14 per gallon? eek eek eek eek What's wrong with this picture? Venezuela's President Hugo Chávez even offered to ship up some cheap oil to the US too! Wow! DO IT! DO IT! But no... can't have that. That'd bite into the coffers of the US oil companies who are enjoying record profits at OUR expense - even moreso after the Karina disaster.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#79742 - 09/15/05 04:08 PM Re: Who will help us!!
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
You cannot make fun of GB with DD getting BENT out of shape about it.

Bill

#79743 - 09/15/05 04:14 PM Re: Who will help us!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
And by the way....

laugh laugh laugh

While poking fun is fine, let's not start name-calling. That's not allowed here. We can "play the blame-game" all day long, however, (and God knows there's a lot of blame to be handed out) but if someone is offended by the political discussions here, "I take r.... re.... res..... respons... (thought bubble: oh gee, I can barely say the word. don't think I've ever said this before.....) responsibility." wink

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#79744 - 09/15/05 04:15 PM Re: Who will help us!!
TJGuy Offline

Loc: Florida
Do you think Condie and GW have a thing going?

#79745 - 09/15/05 04:54 PM Re: Who will help us!!
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Quote:
Do you think Condie and GW have a thing going?
eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

I think this message say please delete me.

Bill

#79746 - 09/15/05 05:58 PM Re: Who will help us!!
desert dweller Offline

BillfromNYC: Poke all the fun you want, you should hear what I have been saying lately at the pump, and not in fun. laugh laugh

TJGuy: Do you honestly think that is the best Condi can do? rolleyes

#79747 - 09/15/05 06:00 PM Re: Who will help us!!
jabch Offline

Well I think Spain donated thousands of barrels of oil to the U.S. This is really surprising because Spain, as far as I know, doesn’t produce any oil. They should have sent some Jamon Iberico instead!! smile (well, oil is probably cheaper confused )

DD and MM, even Mexico buys gas from the big U.S. companies eek The problem is we have the oil but not enough installations to refine it and get all the gas we need...So what we do?...We buy it back from the U.S.!!! Amazing. A rich country with poor people. We sell cheap and buy expensive. Anyway, I wish PEMEX would give the U.S. people free oil for a couple of weeks. Some thousands of free oil barrels shouldn’t be much for a company like PEMEX.

Actually weren’t prices going down right before Katrina? How much are you guys paying for gas in your states after the hurricane?

#79748 - 09/15/05 06:09 PM Re: Who will help us!!
desert dweller Offline

Jabch: Before the hurricane it was about $2.25 per gallon and diesel was $2.05 per gallon. Now gas is about$2.99 and diesel is $2.89. The week of the hurricane gas was over $3.05 and diesel about the same. That is in the Phoenix, Arizona area.

I believe there is some profiteering going on. mad

What is the pump price in your part of Mexico? Bear in mind 4 liters is a little over a gallon and 11 pesos to the dollar.

#79749 - 09/15/05 06:14 PM Re: Who will help us!!
jabch Offline

what I don't understand is why a president has to ask one of his employees if it's ok for him to go to the bathroom, and not all the way around. She probably knows the UN protocol better. Anyways, it seems that he's getting all the advise he can from her!!!

DD, regular gas is at $2.58 per gallon, while premium gas is selling at $3.02 per gallon.

Those prices don't apply to Mexican towns bordering with the U.S., where by law they use "US Prices." I don't know what is that because in every state in the U.S. there's a different price. But I suppose it just means "more expensive".

In Mexico all gas stations (not for long) are franchises of Pemex and owners have to sell at a price set by Pemex every month. But in the U.S. who decides what would be the price at the pump?

Page 18 of 28 < 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 27 28 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1992 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments