Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 28 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 27 28 >
Topic Options
#79640 - 09/07/05 03:24 PM Re: Who will help us!!
fulano Offline

Loc: califas
Wow it sure is curious how the right wing "groups up" and then they all spout the same crap at the same time, "Lets not point fingers now!,let's not play the blame game!,Let's not turn this into a race or class thing!,This isn't about race or class! If they were rich white folks we would have reacted exactly the same!, and worst of all "Those Looters have to be stopped, first of all we have to restore law and order, who cares about a bunch of black folks starving, God save the WalMart!!
Come to think of it, what a brilliant concept that Goering,err I mean Cheney(by the way where is he? It reminds me of his missing culo at 911), and Goebbels, err I mean Carl Rove and the rest of the junta have designed. First of all you refuse to supply any additional funds to beef up the levees and dike's,and at the same time you incorporate the FEMA into the "Homeland Security" so they can't act independently, then (wow brilliant!) you give the contract to restore and clean up disaster areas to "KBR, Halliburton and Bechtel, etc;, then when the caca hits the fan (Katrina),you evacuate all the rich folks, let chaos and anarchy reign,let the rest of the poor drown and die of chemical poisoning,or suicide or whatever. THen the survivors can be rounded up, displaced into Auchwitz, Bergin-Belson concentration camps oops!!,I mean Stadiums and empty military bases or with other ghetto blacks,(we'll get to them later),and eventually they are liquidated one way or the other. Very clever!,I mean how do you get rid of these people? We needed them when we had sugar cane plantations but once the slaves were freed they just hung around! I mean they are living on potentially very profitable real eatate developments,when we needed cheap labor for factorys or service jobs it was ok, but now these people are just too uppity and demand civil and human rights! They got to go!, and besides,now we have millions of Mexicans to do that ****ty work,and they don't complain much yet! Genius!, Dr Strangelove lives! Viva the "New World Order"!! OK enough for now I've got to go take my Soma pill and put on Wagner's "Valkyrie"

#79641 - 09/07/05 06:06 PM Re: Who will help us!!
desert dweller Offline

Loc: Desert of Arizona
Fulano: Did I detect a note of disgust in your last post? Are you sure you feel that way? laugh By the way comparing the Vice President to Goering and Goebels is a little low.

#79642 - 09/07/05 09:03 PM Re: Who will help us!!
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
fulano,

Me thinks me struck a nerve. Nice reportoire. laugh How pridictable the left is. Let's see, you forgot the part about Bush lying about WMD. That's always included by members of the left.

Oh...how could you be so political in times of great suffering. rolleyes It's going to take me all night to quit chuckling you know. smile

#79643 - 09/07/05 09:36 PM Re: Who will help us!!
desert dweller Offline

Gazpacho: I was disappointed that he did not attack me for wanting to seal off the south border from the illegals coming across in droves. Your slipping Fulano. laugh laugh

#79644 - 09/07/05 09:46 PM Re: Who will help us!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
fulano, I'm with you 100%. Don't let the right-wing bother you too much. They too are predictable but have perfected their art ("art"?) and their curtain is heavy and broad. So when you've been smothered by such rhetoric for the greater part of the last 25 years you tend to succumb and believe it.

suc·cumb
intr.v. suc·cumbed, suc·cumb·ing, suc·cumbs

1. To submit to an overpowering force or yield to an overwhelming desire; give up or give in. See Synonyms at yield.
2. To die.

Meanwhile, the dead are still being discovered, the last survivors are now being forced to evacuate the city, and the long-term health issues and environmental damage are slowly becoming evident. frown

Sadly, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#79645 - 09/07/05 11:55 PM Re: Who will help us!!
Silvita Offline

Loc: Chicago
Fulano, you are my hero.

#79646 - 09/08/05 08:51 AM Re: Who will help us!!
desert dweller Offline

MM: You are so right sir,us right wingers are the bottom of the barrel in the compassion department. laugh Just a quick question for you MM, did you ever stop and ask yourself why the largest, and busyest, building on any college, or university campus is always the library? Help him out Booklady.

From adversity shall rise opportunity.

#79647 - 09/08/05 10:34 AM Re: Who will help us!!
fulano Offline

Loc: califas
I'ts really funny how the right wingers attempt to redirect or confuse the people with non related issues such as Desert Dwellers statement about the border situation, "hey DD let's not point fingers or play the blame game! let's salvage lives right now!,you know "e pluribus unum", oh I forgot you righties don't believe in that old stuff, now it's all about "It was their choice to live in that area, and it was their choice not to leave, and it was their choice to be poor, or old,or infirm, or young, anyway it's all about choices! Right! Hey by the way I hear Goering err I mean Cheney has promised to show up in the South today after flying in from his 10'x10' office in the "Cayman Islands" (gotta keep tabs on that $$$$!) and while not meeting with any of the victims personally he will begin organizing the relief effort by KBR-Halliburton err I mean the Federal Gov't. And according to Cheney "it's just amazing how "Those people" continue to loot and many won't leave their houses,and we've got good intelligence that shots are being fired at our heroic rescue people! We better mobilize and attack! We can call it "Operation Sin City"

#79648 - 09/08/05 10:43 AM Re: Who will help us!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Let's try to stay on the Hurricane Katrina/Flooding issue, please. Thanks.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#79649 - 09/08/05 12:07 PM Re: Who will help us!!
desert dweller Offline

Fulano: For a man of your ultra high level of thought process, you failed to mention that the real reason the VP was in the Cayman Islands. That is to use the hot air he spews out when he talks, to get TS Ophelia a needed boost so that more damage can be done, so that Halliburton will make even more on the repair contracts. OOOOOHHHH so many right wingers, so few fingers to point. I think your time could be better spent out collecting for the Red Cross or Salvation Army. Frankly I don't have any more time to waste poking fun at your absurd arguments. Good luck, I wish you all the best, and I will look for your name on the next presidential ballot. smile smile

Page 8 of 28 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 27 28 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2052 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments