Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#79051 - 12/22/04 01:40 PM Happy Holidays!
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA

Regardless of your religious beliefs, or non-beliefs, I want to extend a joyous holiday season to everyone out here in our family.

I'd begin mentioning those that I feel closest to, but I don't have enough room to add several hundred names, and don't want to accidentally slight anyone, because I lost their name while posting.

For me, this will be a special holiday. Last Wednesday, my wife was in a four car accident here in Rockford, and our car was totally destroyed along with three others. She was taken to the hospital by ambulance, but was released the same night, with only minor bruises.

According to the police, it was a miracle that nobody was killed in the accident, and nobody even spent the entire night in the hospital.

I'm going to accept that as our Christmas Miracle for this year, and be thankful that she's still with me to share an egg nog, and see the faces on our Grandkids as they open up their presents.

I am truly blessed by having the family I do, and I count you as part of my family.

Happy Holidays! I mean that sincerely!

Wolf

#79052 - 12/22/04 04:16 PM Re: Happy Holidays!
desert dweller Offline

Loc: Desert of Arizona
Happy Holidays to you Wolf and I am even happier to hear that you wife is ok. Fenders can be pounded out and repainted. Human limbs are not so easily repaired. Hope your wife is up and about and feeling better.

#79053 - 12/22/04 11:47 PM Re: Happy Holidays!
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
I too wish everyone a wonderful and safe Holiday Season. This Board is very dear to me and I too consider all of you my friends.

Felices Fiestas a todos los amigos en MadridMan!

Wolf, I am so happy for your Christmas Miracle!

Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad to all!

#79054 - 12/23/04 04:57 AM Re: Happy Holidays!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Happy Holidays, One and All! Enjoy this time with family, friends, a warm blanket, and a good book.

I appreciate everyone's participation here on our little message board and consider many of you my friends. Hopefully, as the years go by, we'll have more of a chance to meet face-to-face, either in the USA or in Spain.

Very sincerely, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#79055 - 12/23/04 06:31 AM Re: Happy Holidays!
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Merry Christmas to all of you and great holidays to the fortunate the have them....

My best whishes for 2005

#79056 - 12/23/04 08:39 AM Re: Happy Holidays!
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
¡Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo 2005!

and Mele Kalikimaka & Na Makahiki Ho to all ...

and may Santa be good to us all ... as in the Jan 6 lottery wink

MM - Thank You for this board and for fostering our love of Spain - and Thank You to all the members who help make it possible ....

#79057 - 12/23/04 09:09 AM Re: Happy Holidays!
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
Christmas....bah!

Doh! Have a Merry Christmas, all of you. laugh laugh And a Happy Holiday Season.

If any of you were wishing for a white Christmas, we have about 5" of white here in Michigan. You interested Desert Dweller? eek

#79058 - 12/23/04 01:03 PM Re: Happy Holidays!
desert dweller Offline

Loc: Desert of Arizona
Noooo thank you. It is clear as a bell here this morning, in the low 60s with a strong wind. The air is crisp and clean. I don't know where this bit about a white Christmas comes from. In Israel it seldom snows, legend has it that the weather was clear that night, how else would those three men been able to see a bright star? Anyway this desert is clear and predicted to be clear for the next couple of days. I realize most of you are not sympathic of me thinking the low 60s is cold. The wind is the real killer today. smile smile

#79059 - 12/23/04 01:54 PM Re: Happy Holidays!
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Apparently we are due a white Christmas in Holmfirth on Saturday ... this has been forecast by the extra influx of Bewick swans apparently eek ??

Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy holiday time and best wishes to all for 2005.

Jo

#79060 - 12/23/04 06:08 PM Re: Happy Holidays!
Student Offline

Loc: USA
Happy Holidays.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2592 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments