Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11 >
Topic Options
#78599 - 10/29/04 12:50 PM Florida ballots - they did it again!!!
Cristobo Carrín Offline

Loc: Asturias
"Broward deputy supervisor of elections Gisela Salas said 60,000 absentee ballots, accounting for just over 5 percent of the electorate in the county north of Miami, were sent out between Oct. 7 and Oct. 8 to voters who would not be in town on election day"
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=6630631

#78600 - 10/29/04 01:21 PM Re: Florida ballots - they did it again!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not only in Miami, there are tens of thousands' registration irregularities in, at least, two other of the states that are not dedided for democrats or republicans yet.

#78601 - 10/29/04 02:38 PM Re: Florida ballots - they did it again!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
rolleyes OH BROTHER! rolleyes Here we go again! MAYBE sometime NEXT YEAR we'll know who won the presidency - after all the lawsuits and investigations have finished. Ugh. rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan
OHIO: Another Battleground State

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#78602 - 10/29/04 03:03 PM Re: Florida ballots - they did it again!!!
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
Here in Michigan,

What they call another battleground state, our Democratic governor got shut down by the court for trying to pull some registration shenanigans. Oh well, par for the course for that party.

#78603 - 10/29/04 04:50 PM Re: Florida ballots - they did it again!!!
Martín de Madrid Offline

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid, España
The fix is in, again! Why is that suprising under the dictatorship of GW Bush? Bennito Mussolini, "The Father of Fascism," defined fascism as, ". . .rule by coporations." Exactly what GWB has given them. Democracy is dead in the USA, I am afraid, it is now just another (albiet horribily powerful and wealthy) banana republic.

#78604 - 10/29/04 05:07 PM Re: Florida ballots - they did it again!!!
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
Martin,

Don't you think your comments are a bit over the top? You really hate your own country don't you? Maybe you should seek citizenship elsewhere, and renounce your American citizenship.

Just a suggestion if it would make you happier.

On the ballots. At this point there's nothing to really be concerned about. The ballots are in the mail, as they say.

Wolf

#78605 - 10/29/04 06:11 PM Re: Florida ballots - they did it again!!!
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn! wink

#78606 - 10/29/04 07:16 PM Re: Florida ballots - they did it again!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Yup! Looks like Florida's Governor Jeb Bush (President Bush's brother) might be up to his old tricks again as in 2000. rolleyes Too bad President Bush doesn't have brothers in Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin too. He'd be 100% CERTAIN to win then! hehehe...

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#78607 - 10/29/04 10:07 PM Re: Florida ballots - they did it again!!!
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

MadridMan,

Next time Mr. Heinz comes to Ohio for hunting, please keep him there and not let him go to Michigan.

BTW, whatever happened to the Columbus sniper? eek

#78608 - 10/29/04 10:29 PM Re: Florida ballots - they did it again!!!
carlos11 Offline

Loc: Florida,USA
MM,
You said Jeb Bush was up to his old tricks again. Please tell me, when did he stop?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3021 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments