Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7846 - 02/21/05 09:35 PM Madrid apartment recommendations?
super lau Offline

Hi all,

I've been looking through the apartments listed on this site, and I was wondering if any of you had experience with the following places:

Apartasol
Tu apartamento en Madrid
Vista Madrid
Rent my Madrid Apartment

All seem nice and are in my price range, so now it just comes down to recommendations. Thanks for your help!

#7847 - 02/22/05 05:33 AM Re: Madrid apartment recommendations?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi super lau!
That third one up there, "Vista Madrid" - do you possibly mean Vive Madrid instead? I ask because I'm not familiar with "Vista Madrid" but maybe it does exist. If so, could you please give me/us their website address? Thanks.

Also, if you'll conduct a SEARCH I think you'll find some feedback about ApartaSol . Have you searched on the others?

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7848 - 02/22/05 06:46 PM Re: Madrid apartment recommendations?
super lau Offline

Hi MadridMan,

I mis-read the Vista Madrid thing. It didn't click that it wasn't the apartment name, just the page intro. Anyhow, that site is "Vista Madrid" . However, I'm not interested in it anymore, as they are booked the week they are there.

I did do searches for the others, and either came up with an overwhleming amount of material to read or the material was a bit out-dated (apartasol).

Mainly, I'm looking for some place that is no more than 80 Euros a night, has a real double bed, and is clean. I'm going to try the bancotel site now, but I have no idea how it really works. (I need to do a search, but comments on that would be helpful too.)

Thanks,
Lau

PS I have now searched the board for Bancotel, and I'm more confused than ever on how it works. The website just implies that I register. How do the coupons work? Also, has anyone without a proper spanish NIF number tried using the site? If so, how did you get around the NIF requirement? I'm afraid to make one up; I fear stealing a real person's number!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments