MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#78400 - 09/09/04 08:41 PM DISRESPECTFUL JERKS
EEP Offline

Loc: TUTTLE, OKLAHOMA
Dear Jerks, mad
It has been three weeks and two days (not including Holiday and weekend) since I have mailed you $100 American Dollars (CASH!) for the autographed VHS tape trilogy of "Smokey and The Bandit" that I ordered from you.
I still have YET to receive my tape set.
My patience is REALLY starting to wear thin. mad
You may be laughing because I mailed cash, and now you are taking advantage of me (and laughing about that also). But I'm not laughing...infact, I'm doing the OPPOSITE of laughing! confused
I WILL however laugh, once I'm watching my Smokey and the Bandit tapes. laugh
Ok, I don't want to have to post a NEGATIVE on your feedback forum...but I WILL frown
So please send me the tape set I ordered, and an extra bonus gift as a show of good faith on your part, and I will be satisfied.
You have one week to comply, then after that...it's NEGATIVE-CITY for you!
EEP! cool

#78401 - 09/09/04 10:19 PM Re: DISRESPECTFUL JERKS
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello EEP (or Rusty, a.k.a. "Rastacruz" -> URL )! Welcome to our message board.

I've moved your topic from the "Hostels & Other Lodgings" to this forum.

Now my/our question: What in the world are you talking about?? To whom are you directing your disgust? Where/How did you order your " Smokey & The Bandit " videos and why would you think that we here at MadridMan's ALL SPAIN Message Board would have anything to do with it??? confused Maybe you thought this was some other message board???

By the way, the first Smokey & The Bandit movie (starring Burt Reynolds, Sally Field, and Jerry Reed as "Snowman") was the best. Part 2 and Part 3 were real dogs.

Anyway, hope you get your videos someday soon from wherever you ordered them.

Saludos, MadridMan

EEP's "sweet ride" above. :p You see, EEP, we're/you're not all THAT anonymous here. hehehe...(insert evil laugh here) :p

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#78402 - 09/10/04 06:10 AM Re: DISRESPECTFUL JERKS
Dommo Offline

Loc: London
I agree with MM, the first film was good but the others were not. EEP, I'd cancel your order for the full set and spend the rest of your refund on some of that nice pizza to accompany watching the first film. wink

#78403 - 09/10/04 08:06 AM Re: DISRESPECTFUL JERKS
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
An autographed trilogy of "Smokey and the Bandit". eek

rolleyes What's in those pizzas?

#78404 - 09/10/04 08:14 AM Re: DISRESPECTFUL JERKS
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

gazpacho asked:
Quote:
What's in those pizzas?
Maybe topped with some of those funny mushrooms?? hehehe...

<singing>"West bound it down. Load 'em up and truck 'em. We ain't gonna stop 'cause they say it cain't be done. We've got a long way to go - and a short time to get there. I'm west bound now watch Ol' Bandit run. Smokey's got his ears on. He's hot on our trail. And he ain't gonna stop 'til we're in jail. So we've got to dodge him, we've got to duck him. We've got to keep this deisel truckin'. So put that hammer down and give 'em hellllll."<end singing... PLEASE! - can you believe I wrote that from MEMORY??!?!? eek Now THAT IS SHOCKING! hehehe...>

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#78405 - 09/10/04 09:37 AM Re: DISRESPECTFUL JERKS
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Dear EEP,
Quote:
You may be laughing because I mailed cash, and now you are taking advantage of me (and laughing about that also). But I'm not laughing...infact, I'm doing the OPPOSITE of laughing!
eek eek eek
You sent a $100.00 in cash in the mail?????
Dear friend, you never:
1. Spit in front of a hurricane!
2. Step on the Devil's tail,
and least of all...
3. You never send cash in the mail!!!!!!!!! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

#78406 - 09/10/04 12:40 PM Re: DISRESPECTFUL JERKS
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Breaker, breaker there Snowman.....you got them ears on?

#78407 - 09/10/04 07:37 PM Re: DISRESPECTFUL JERKS
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Gazpacho, I think Snowman is occupied with a 10-100. (10-100 = CB Radio term for a need to go to the bathroom) wink hehehe...

#78408 - 09/11/04 11:43 AM Re: DISRESPECTFUL JERKS
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

That's a big 10-4 good buddy. smile smile smile

#78409 - 09/11/04 04:32 PM Re: DISRESPECTFUL JERKS
mencey Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
And # 4 Booklady, Never eat yellow snow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments