Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#77934 - 05/17/04 01:11 PM Re: Embarrassed and Ashamed
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
Oh Salamanca,

Have you heard the news today...Doh, it seems like they found a shell full of Sarin in Iraq...Oops, make that two shells. Maybe you should wait before you base your whole argument on a single point. The media's house of cards argument is slowly collapsing. eek

Thanks for the spelling correction Asterault.

#77935 - 05/17/04 04:53 PM Re: Embarrassed and Ashamed
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
That's "Sarin," not "Serin," and Iraq couldn't have launched a fart into the wind let alone a missile to hit the States so forget about any secret Legion of Doom nerve gas bases.

#77936 - 05/17/04 05:24 PM Re: Embarrassed and Ashamed
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
Asterault,

I must agree with you on that point. I'm not the one asking for proof of weapons of mass destruction. I just love it when one of the tenets of the liberals misinformation spin machine is negated.

#77937 - 05/18/04 12:38 AM Re: Embarrassed and Ashamed
salamanca02 Offline

Loc: usa
Thanks for your sarcasm gazpacho! And just to let you know, I am not basing my argument on just one point, I have a lot of points... One more thing, if you believe i am being subjected to the liberalist spin media...what might you be being subjected to??? please dont tell me that what you listen and read doesnt have the same amount of spin that you think is affecting my decisions.

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments