Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7752 - 01/26/05 06:35 PM Last minute Madrid
halexander Offline

Loc: New York
Planning a trip to Madrid for Feb 8 to 13th--have been a number of times--I miss the old homey pensiones (you know, with the big lumpy Victorian beds)--seems they all got redone in the last 10 years--anyone know a good family-or gay-run hostal with an older Spanish vibe?--not too far from Chueca/--thanks much

#7753 - 01/26/05 07:25 PM Re: Last minute Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello, halexander, and welcome to MadridMan's ALL SPAIN Message Board!

Have you already seen the page of MadridMan\'s Madrid Hostels ? There, you'll see all of Madrid's hostels ("hostales") and pensions ("pensiones") which have websites. There are a number of them in or near Chueca and a few catering to Gay clientele as well. I've listed them with the word GAY in their title. To find them quickly, on your keyboard, hit CTRL+F and then enter GAY as your keyword for which to search. I think almost all of them, with the exception of one, are in the Chueca area.

Good luck and enjoy your time in Spain!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 808 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments