Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7703 - 01/09/05 09:17 PM Madrid apartment in May
Bakerite Offline

Loc: Baker City Oregon
I'm looking for a budget, nothing fancy studio type of apartment in Madrid for the month of May. I'll arrive on the 4th, stay a week, go to England for a week, then back to Madrid for 2 more weeks, leaving June 3rd. I'm traveling alone, so I want a place that feels safe. I used to live there in the early 80s, but know that there's been a lot of change. OR- if there's a hostal or other type of place that anyone can recommend that would be a good place, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks! Catalina

#7704 - 01/10/05 09:01 AM Re: Madrid apartment in May
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
Catalina,

Check out my review of Hospedaje Madrid . In short, it is well located, not too noisy, and costs about 90 euros. I'd stay there again.

#7705 - 01/10/05 12:07 PM Re: Madrid apartment in May
Bakerite Offline

Dear Downright Dumb, Thanks for the reply. I'm new to using a message board...where would I look for your review? Is there a date I'd go to? Thanks, Catalina

#7706 - 01/10/05 04:47 PM Re: Madrid apartment in May
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
Uh...that's gazpacho, Catalina, wink

Up at the top of this screen, right under and between post new topic and post reply, is search. Click this and use Hospedaje Madrid and/or my member number 177, to find my review. I checked it out earlier and it was there. Sorry, I don't know how to post links. Maybe I am Downright Dumb. laugh

#7707 - 01/11/05 04:00 PM Re: Madrid apartment in May
Bakerite Offline

Dear Downright,
Thanks for the education in how to do the search. I think you're downright patient...gracias!
Catalina

#7708 - 01/13/05 10:32 PM Re: Madrid apartment in May
meencantaespana Offline

Hey! I was in Spain for 2 weeks this past summer. We stayed in a apartment that people rent for 1 month or so at a time. It was called the Principe Pio..look it up on yahoo.com. It has a lot of info on it. It is in a safe part and it is close to many attractions. The people are very nice. The price was very good too! Check it out!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1626 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments